How to be sexy

Since you are all big nerds and I am very sexy (IRL), I decided to help you out.

I think everybody should work out, eat healthy foods & feel good about themselves. A lot of people are suffering from obesity and a lot of men in 2022 are just WEAK (andrew tate said this so it’s true)

Who is this mentorship for?

Men that are:

• Overweight / underweight
  • Not comfortable in their current body, you should strive be the best version of yourself
  • Living in a very unhealthy pattern

Let’s be sexy together!

What does my mentorship include?

12-week program to become SEXY AF

• Meal plan based on a mixed carnivore diet
  • Workout plan based on your goals
  • Weekly checkins and tracking your progress
  • 24/7 availability for all your questions

Ticket timeframe will be 13 weeks:

1. Getting to know you / setting goals
  2. Delivery of the Meal Plan + Training schedule
  3. Starting the 12 week program
  4. Weekly contact points, sharing results and getting tips on your workouts/diet. Chance to send over videos and ask me questions.
  5. 24/7 availability for questions
  6. After 12 weeks I will advise you in how to continue your healthy journey
  7. We will celebrate the final results and close the ticket

Investment: 1000 USD
Payment method: USDT

Decided to train @SWAPD for free, will be waiting for your message :sunglasses:

STRONG BODY, STRONG MIND

9 Likes

i eat 7,000 calories a day bro :joy:

2 Likes

Crazy! Not only the delicious Turkish döner I hope? :rofl:

2 Likes

If you stop by turkey one day, I will feed you doner and I will cook you a kebab with my hands bro. :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

@Goofy needs it asap

3 Likes

My guy :facepunch: :heart:

1 Like

GLWS :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Can I get a discount for already being in shape?

9 Likes

Beast, you should try my carnivore diet. It’s awesome.

20% DISCOUNT FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE IN SHAPE ALREADY!

IS THAT BODY SHAMING?

YES! IDC.

4 Likes

Vouch top service :star_struck:. I’m sexy now and get so many girls. Made a deal offsite before. Teal is the truth.

1 Like

I appreciate you bringing this up - I read your topic and I have something to add that may be beneficial.

Here is my go-to list:

1. Start by amassing a large amount of wealth through questionable means, such as taking advantage of vulnerable people, exploiting loopholes in the legal and financial system, or even engaging in illegal activities such as insider trading.

2. Use your wealth to buy extravagant things that you don’t need, such as expensive cars, jewelry, and clothing.

3. Spend your time partying, drinking, and engaging in other hedonistic activities.

4. Look down on women and treat them as objects, talking about them in a demeaning and misogynistic manner, and making them feel uncomfortable and disrespected in your presence.

5. Make sure to flaunt your wealth and status in the presence of women, to make them feel inferior and powerless.

6. Take advantage of women by offering them money or favors in exchange for sexual favors.

7. Refuse to take responsibility for any of your actions, instead shifting the blame onto the women for being too naïve or weak to resist your advances

14 Likes

You understand how the world works :moneybag: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This guy is insane :sob:

1 Like

It’s just us Dutch people man, we’re a little crazy :laughing:

Insanely sexy*

2 Likes

I am so sexy, still, I don’t get girls. Any comments @Teal

1 Like

Can I have a course for free? I started parting, spending nights with ppl I don’t know, and more… I will report if your course does not make me rich in a few days!!!

2 Likes

Yep, girls go for the rich/charming guys unfortunately.

Not saying your not charming but might be the cause.

But yeah still, your gymbros will think you are sexy, right?!

1 Like

Oh that was my six packs t-shirt from alibaba

1 Like

Link in PM? :flushed: