How to Earn Money by Growing Facebook Pages from 0 to 100k in 2 months | Long Term Stable Income Stream

@Redkirsten2019

Great read :slight_smile:

I’ve grown lots of pages with this mathod in only 2 or 3 months. Right now I’ve lots of Memes pages (big & small) well for my work credit goas to @Panda69 boss :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: long live Lala G :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: may God blast you :mask: sorry bless*

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy: Naice , Sand Boabs vegen :joy:
Btw you are Welcome :heart: its all because of your hardwork .
Tutor will always find you if you are willing to work :panda_face:

1 Like

But still thanks for the motivations :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you apun to aik dam nakara Ho gya tha :joy:

Hamen bhi sikhao ;__;

1 Like

Great read! But I was just wondering how this method works with Ad Break enabled videos? I’ve seen many pages with millions of followers that get great engagement with pics but as soon as they share a video, the reach seems to suck. Personally I’ve build pages by posting videos only. They grow a lot slower (getting around 1k new followers a day on my 200k page) But the engagement for ad break enabled videos is great, though.

1 Like

Videos don’t gain likes as much as pictures do.

@FaadixD What is your opinion on posting 24 posts per day? (1x/hour)

1 Like

That will decrease the reach of your page.

Once your page at the level where it’s getting 300 to 1k shares per post. You can do max 12 in a day per hour to keep the page reach, engagements and discovery growing.

If the number of shares per post is above 2k it’s good to post 24 posts per day.

1 Like

Ight, got it. thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure if I missed it but, how do I monetize big Facebook pages?

Alot of ways to Monetise big pages you just have to be creative and see what’s working best.

Videos Monetisation on Adbreaks
Drive traffic to Instant Articles / Adsense etc
Grow more pages from your big pages
Selling paid posts on the page
If the page has great engaging fanbase then create an ecom store and sell merchandise or products for which your audience go nuts. For example you have a fortnite related page so you can sell fortnite printed shirts caps hoodies etc.

1 Like

If anyone wants my services can PM me. I can grow a facebook page ( Meme / Humor / Celebrity ) from 0 likes to 100k within 45 days. Totally fresh and organic. Prices are $950 + swapd fee per 100k name can be of your choice. Or i can provide likes on your existing page. Pm for more details.
All likes will be premium, super active, +70% US, UK, AU, CA Audience

1 Like

@Torkch

1 Like

Awesome write up, great for new comers to see!

1 Like

Does this still work in 2021? Or are there some new strategies/tips to consider?

a little bit. Nowadays facebook is almost death.

1 Like

2021? New tips or is it pay to win ?

Got 2 pages unpublished by Facebook. Reason was Spam.

I used this method.

Any new way to create, manage and grow your page safely on fb?

1 Like