How to Earn Money by Growing Facebook Pages from 0 to 100k in 2 months | Long Term Stable Income Stream

I never bought shares for myself, but i would always try to get as cheap as possible. Can’t give you an idea right now but i will let you know.

1 Like

@Stupidparent if you need shares let me know i can get you.

2 Likes

I don’t have a budget or a Facebook page yet, I’m like a baby learning how to walk ahahaha

2 Likes

Well If you can do some extra effort and you don’t have any budget then i think what you can do is join public big and active groups of memes having premium followers. And sharw your content on groups to gain likes. This will take more time but this is very effective too.

1 Like

Could you DM me links to pages like this?

Mean while Thanos is trying to recover from endgame :joy::joy::joy: kidding :stuck_out_tongue:

I want my own show! I am as famous as Iron Man. They shouldn’t have killed me😡

Thanos1188

1m

I want my own show! I am as famous as Iron Man. They shouldn’t have killed me😡

Don’t get irritated… actually, Thanos is the best villain I have seen … in my life. the sad point is He died twice :stuck_out_tongue:

I AM the ultimate villain! The rest are pussies. Damn this Marvel. Just because I vaporized half the world in “Infinity War”, they have to kill me off in “End Game”. DUMB

I AM the ultimate villain! The rest are pussies. Damn this Marvel. Just because I vaporized half the world in “Infinity War”, they have to kill me off in “End Game”. DUMB

I believed the first part (infinity war) was far better than the second one (end game):stuck_out_tongue:

Whos the rest is LOL

You got it, bro. End Game sucks cos they got rid of me lol. Serves them right :+1::+1::+1:

thanks for sharing!

1 Like

@FaadixD what strategies can we use for cricket related page.
the same strategy work for it? I don’t have big pages but have a top website related to that. but less followers on fb page

Hey @FaadixD glad to see another Pakistani . Which city you are from ?

2 Likes

Karachi.

1 Like

Thanks for the valuable info @FaadixD, appriciated

1 Like

You’re welcome. Always here to help if you ever need :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pro tip to avoid paying others for shares when starting:

Use Facebook ads!

Use shares to get to roughly 1,000 likes/followers.
• Find pages that fit your desired audience
• Either:
• Pay a small amount for a few shares
• Find similar sized pages and arrange S4S (Share4Share)

Once you reach roughly 1,000 targeted(!) likes:
• Create a LLA (look-a-like audience) of your followers.
• Run your best performing photos as Facebook ads, with page like objective
• Get targeted page likes at as low as $10 per 1,000 page likes

I grew a page to 11,000 likes (high engagement) this way, and it cost me less than $100 USD to get started.

I haven’t bothered to monetize or grow it much further, as other projects began taking up my time.

Hope some of you found this tip helpful.

Edit: Extra info:

Also, virality will make your costs much lower than initially projected, since shares and likes make other users see your page organically.

Many of my images have received 1-10k+ engagements (shares and likes) because of this method, as well as S4S with similar sized pages, sharing in groups and posting on a fixed schedule.
• You can invite users who liked a post to also like your page, so this makes the actual costs much lower.

Another option for getting the initial growth before launching a LLA (if necessary at all) is sharing viral pqge posts in Facebook groups.
• When I mass-cross-share posts in Facebook groups, I usually get around 35,000 reach for each post…