How to Enable Instagram Reels Bonus? - Discussion!

I am referring to the monetization of music on Instagram, which is an alternative for those who cannot activate the Bonus. For example, if I have a song in the distributor “Onerpm” and when I upload a reel I put the song that I distributed with Onerpm then Instagram will pay you through Onerpm for each reproduction that the reels get, for example I do it in the stories from facebook and it works. the advantage of facebook stories is that it is the platform that pays the most :relieved::dollar:

1 Like

You have to be invited just being in the USA doesnt work.

If you put in fake details goodluck since Instagram verifys your identity for tax purposes they check everything

Hey @noahe welcome! Thanks for your input.

How does one get Invitation rights? Or are you aware where we can find this individuals that do?

That’s how a member done it here, it’s just gathered information at this point. Building as I go.

1 Like

if Instagram thinks you are eligible they will invite you theres no set requirements or anything, if they feel like it they invite you lol which I hate

Well I have no idea how he wouldve gotten paid out since Instagram needs W9s and all of that which require a US social security number. Goodluck trying to manipulate a billion dollar company lol

It is actually easier in my opinion as it’s too hard to check all those checkpoints that they do due to having alot of things to do simultaneously and alot of groups working to keep ■■■■ together.

Otherwise why platforms such as swapd exist?

Buying/Selling accounts? Not allowed to TOS.

Verification accounts being given out like newborn puppies.

Fake Musician verifications… and much more.

I think they are easily manipulated simply because they don’t have the amount of power to withhold all it’s users.

Let’s not have to wait for luck to get invited as I am searching for a solution to get it done.

As for taxes just have friends from USA gather this income for me without a problem.

Response to @noahe

1 Like

This is a very small program. Last month you could tell my bonus account was being audited in real time by Instagram Staff. If your friend wants to take the risk, and he is well aware of having to pay 30% of that income to the government then go ahead! Try it for yourself my man you seem to know it all, im trying to make you aware of the facts but all you seem to want to do is try to disprove it lol

I see what you mean. You misread the tone of my texts. I’m expressing my pov on this. If I knew it all we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

This is me staying positive of this small program has a loop hole, perhaps the bigger it gets the easiest it will be to get into due to lots of people using it, instead of now which in did be monitored as they are testing out this new program.

1 Like

Your good thank you. The easiest thing to do would be to have your friend run the account from america and have him put his details in etc and you just micro manage from the outside while staying out of the account. Its the safest method

Goodluck with the program

1 Like

Great input. This is to be noted regarding the management as I was having similar thoughts.

Maybe find some guideline to follow to have more chances to getting it activated

I bought a page by acciden with reels bonus enabled a while back, changed the payout details to mine (EU resident) and got paid out 3 months later.

This was good information @SocialTuber .

Are your reels bonuses still active now?

Are you waiting on other payments or is it just this one time.

Sold the page before knowing they would payou tbut actually got another payment from that account a month ago which was like 100$ as the page was dead and the owner didn’t change the payout info?

The thing was tho (as far as I remember) that the dude I bought the page from, filled out like his ID number or something. I am not 100% sure tho

So if you verify identity on your Instagram account raises your chances to get approved. As long as it’s US resident.

Here’s my first hand view of Instagram’s Reels Bonus program.

This feature is only available for business and creator accouts, If you qualify to earn a bonus, you’ll be notified in the App. I myself has managed to get invited on 7 of my accounts, 3 of which were semi active (posted like once in 3mths or more) All my accounts are creators profiles, no business profile accounts invited yet. The smallest enabled account is 8K and largest is 100K.

Yes I am US based. All accounts invited are theme pages(no original content). Only the 100K account was grown from scratch by me. Others are bought accounts (4 were here on Swapd). No I did nothing special or extra to get invited. Random logged in and saw the 1st one. Been checking my accounts since. and thus others occasionally appear. At 1st I wasn’t sure how many accounts I could have with my info in payout detail (Yes I tried selling 2 accounts on SWAPD a few months back). but now my info in all and no issues thus far. Nope not selling any currently. If i get any more accepted I may consider selling if the offers are right.

Also all accounts I own that are professional mode have Badges available but since I only run theme pages I have yet to activate any badge invite. I also have the Subscription feature on a number of accounts.

So far Bonus Feature is my thing. I have a bonus collab request Here for one of the accounts. Not a familiar niche of mine.

While bonus is only currently available in the US I have contacted monetization support about one of my accounts and got this response HERE
Any questions feel free to ask. And good luck to those awaiting invites.

Hey guys, many useful information in this topic, thank you for that! I love in Hungary, Europe and I’d like to get invited for the Instagram Reels Bonus program. As far I know, maximum number of followers can be 1m (I have 3 accounts with 1,4m, 935k and 490k).

Someone suggested me to download a VPN to my phone so that Instagram thinks I am a US resident, so I did that. My account are all green, eligible for monetization. Is there anything else I have to do in order to have the chance to get an invite from Instagram?

I have 10 Instagram accounts. I am a U.S. citizen. I have only been invited to join IG reels bonus program on one of my accounts. They absolutely verify identity, SS#, bank accounts, etc. I keep hoping I’m going to have more of my accounts invited but no such luck yet.

1 Like

I’d be quite careful using a VPN to connect. Very likely IG could ban for suspicious activity

Thanks for letting me know! In that case, I’ll stick to regular promos. There’s no other option in Europe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.