How to Enable Instagram Reels Bonus? - Discussion!

Sold the page before knowing they would payou tbut actually got another payment from that account a month ago which was like 100$ as the page was dead and the owner didn’t change the payout info?

The thing was tho (as far as I remember) that the dude I bought the page from, filled out like his ID number or something. I am not 100% sure tho

So if you verify identity on your Instagram account raises your chances to get approved. As long as it’s US resident.

Here’s my first hand view of Instagram’s Reels Bonus program.

This feature is only available for business and creator accouts, If you qualify to earn a bonus, you’ll be notified in the App. I myself has managed to get invited on 7 of my accounts, 3 of which were semi active (posted like once in 3mths or more) All my accounts are creators profiles, no business profile accounts invited yet. The smallest enabled account is 8K and largest is 100K.

Yes I am US based. All accounts invited are theme pages(no original content). Only the 100K account was grown from scratch by me. Others are bought accounts (4 were here on Swapd). No I did nothing special or extra to get invited. Random logged in and saw the 1st one. Been checking my accounts since. and thus others occasionally appear. At 1st I wasn’t sure how many accounts I could have with my info in payout detail (Yes I tried selling 2 accounts on SWAPD a few months back). but now my info in all and no issues thus far. Nope not selling any currently. If i get any more accepted I may consider selling if the offers are right.

Also all accounts I own that are professional mode have Badges available but since I only run theme pages I have yet to activate any badge invite. I also have the Subscription feature on a number of accounts.

So far Bonus Feature is my thing. I have a bonus collab request Here for one of the accounts. Not a familiar niche of mine.

While bonus is only currently available in the US I have contacted monetization support about one of my accounts and got this response HERE
Any questions feel free to ask. And good luck to those awaiting invites.

Hey guys, many useful information in this topic, thank you for that! I love in Hungary, Europe and I’d like to get invited for the Instagram Reels Bonus program. As far I know, maximum number of followers can be 1m (I have 3 accounts with 1,4m, 935k and 490k).

Someone suggested me to download a VPN to my phone so that Instagram thinks I am a US resident, so I did that. My account are all green, eligible for monetization. Is there anything else I have to do in order to have the chance to get an invite from Instagram?

I have 10 Instagram accounts. I am a U.S. citizen. I have only been invited to join IG reels bonus program on one of my accounts. They absolutely verify identity, SS#, bank accounts, etc. I keep hoping I’m going to have more of my accounts invited but no such luck yet.

1 Like

I’d be quite careful using a VPN to connect. Very likely IG could ban for suspicious activity

Thanks for letting me know! In that case, I’ll stick to regular promos. There’s no other option in Europe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.