★ How To Get Any Paid Course For Free | Rare Trick ★ FREE GUIDE NO LIKE OR COMMENT REQUIRE

How To Get Any Paid Course For Free

Like this post + leave a comment if you want, but here is the Guide :crazy_face:

1. I typed the name of the course on Google, scrolled down, and pressed “Complaint,” and it redirected me to this website called Lumen.
  • After analyzing the website for a bit, I discovered that it contains all the copyright claims on Google.

• You might wonder, “How can the copyright claims help me get any course in the world for free?”.

• authors try to delete their courses from websites that let people download them for free.

• They do that through copyright claims.

• Finding all the copyright claims naturally means that you find all websites with the course.

• Go to lumendatabase.org and search for the name of your course.

• This will show you all the copyright claims.

• The claims contain all the websites with the course.

• Search the course on every website till you find the one that lets you download it for free.

• THIS WORKS WITH ANY COURSE AND IT’S 100% FREE & FAST!!!

• It changed my life, and I know it will change yours :slight_smile:

• Enjoy!

21 Likes

hello mafia sir thanke

1 Like

Thank you brother

1 Like

Using this guide, I found a course that allowed me to foster direct and personal relationships with the CEOs of every company on the S&P 500 index. The rest is history. :goat:

3 Likes

Teaching people how to steal is ridiculous and shouldn’t be condoned on Swapd. @Administrators @1999 @Brant

2 Likes

Begging for likes and comments in threads in exchange for free information should not be allowed on Swapd. This is considered spammy behavior.

7 Likes

It is, and always has been. Many people do it. Teaching users how to actually steal paid courses that entrepreneurs work very hard on is scummy and also illegal. Swapd isn’t the place for that.

Everything is public. If you can find it in a public forum, it’s not stealing. Be smart, stop hitting “find” a new guide. Don’t spam the topic.

3 Likes

You’re wrong. It’s on websites illegally, hence the DMCA/legal notices. You’re showing people where to find content that’s been uploaded illegally to circumvent paying the original author. Very similar to circumventing Swapd fees.

1 Like

1 Like

Lumen is a project of the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University.

Lumen original materials are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License
Source About :: Lumen
It’s legal website.

I’m not referring to Lumen. He’s directing people to search Lumen (a database) to then find the websites that have uploaded the courses illegally, hence the DMCA / legal notices.

I mean my words, this website is available for everyone, you can skip. @mafia didn’t say go to this website and download whatever file. It’s up to you.

Yes he did. See below

@GOAT I am very clear. why you take one wor and leave other?
I said It’s up to you. use it or leave it. and the website said that in about us page.

And? The point is @mafia is telling people how to steal paid content that’s illegally uploaded on various websites. Whether its your choice or not, advocating for theft should not be condoned here.

So we are okay with that, @mafia didn’t say @goat go to this website and download this course for free. this is the concept. you have the choice. I have the choice. If you are watching YouTube right now and have adblock on your browser so you are stealing Google because Google makes money with ads, and you prevent ads in your browser, it’s the same. but you find a free tool that makes you feel better. I research on the internet and find a free course with this tool " this website" where is the steal?

1 Like

So you’re fine with stealing entrepreneurs’ paid courses and or condone others doing so?

It’s up to me. But I will answer, No
but If I am entrepreneur I will secure my course with another tool. internet is a deep learnning machine.
My question is twitter rep is legal?