★ How To Get Any Paid Course For Free | Rare Trick ★ FREE GUIDE NO LIKE OR COMMENT REQUIRE

Thank you for being honest. No one should support the theft of paid content.

Having a rep and doing services is not illegal. I personally do everything above board, legitimately. I can’t speak to others; but in general, it’s not illegal - regardless of their methods.

I respect , so before you telling @mafia delete this post, you have to ask swapd to delete your service first, you are selling illegal services sir. Thank you and have a nice day. wish all success from my deep hear. and God bless you mr @goat .

Read again :slight_smile: i think it’s already leaked courses.

Yes, correct. And @Mafia is telling people where to go find and download stolen paid content.

he’s not stealing courses It’s already on the website…
you go better check brother

I never said @mafia was stealing courses. I said he was telling people where to go to steal courses. And in fact, @mafia admitted that he has stolen courses. He said it’s changed his life.

1 Like

trump.gif

1 Like

He’s just mad I am just waiting for @admins to review I go by what admins says :slight_smile: if they ask me to remove I will.

2 Likes

@GOAT stop changing category of my topic

3 Likes

@GOAT

2 Likes

He is keep changing the category to discussion so my posts don’t show on feed in the meantime his own free guide method is under other category,

This dude is jealous as heck. I don’t understand what does he gain from this.

That’s his 3rd time changing the category

3 Likes

@Mafia

2 Likes

Thanks @Mafia for the guide. But I failed to solve CAPTCHA 3 times :gonnacry:
Am I that much dumb?

@immortals you can use the Captcha bypass chrome extension if you are keep failing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the extension mate :smiley_cat:

@Mafia thanks i found a course which helps in kidnapping kid you’re the real goat :goat::kiss:

LMFAO

1 Like

Thank you for confirming

3 Likes

So are you suggesting that downloading a Disney movie from torrent sites is okay? I don’t think you understand how copyright law works, buddy.