How to get invited on Meta Creators Bonus Programs 2023 ; Reels / Stars / Performance Bonus

Hello fellows,

As the most of you are already aware of these programs and cashing in on in well, I thought to write this post for the new wave of creators who’s just starting on Meta and still clueless about these Life-Changing Programs…

What are Bonuses?

Meta wants to make it easy for Creators to make money by expressing their creativity and doing what they love. Join a Bonus program and earn money based on performance, earnings or content challenges that reward you when you reach key milestones and achievements. You can even sign up for multiple bonus programs and maximize your payouts if you meet the relevant requirements.

How to get invited on them??

1. Get old Instagram , Facebook Pages and Apply for the bonus through Express Interest Form

APPLY HERE : https://www.facebook.com/creators/programs/bonuses

1. Make sure you enter all the details correct and select All of the Options above to increase the chances of getting Invited on the eligible program for your page.

For Performance Bonus: you need to have a page with less than 10k likes \ weekly reach upto 500k to 1m+ \ audience visibtlity only US / CA / AUS

For Reels Bonus : you need to upload 10 Originally created reels on a 30 day+ Old page with 10k followers \ Reels should have 100k+ views Combined

You can read this Case study aswell to get a detailed process on how to get invited + how to make money on the bonus → [Case Study] - How I made a Million Dollars in 4 months from Facebook Performance Bonus Program

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Thanks for shairng fahad finally performance ka requirement milgye :smiley:

1 Like

with less than 10k likes or more than ?

But are facebook still sending invites to the perfomance bonus as i have not heard of anyone being sent an invite in months now

I believe I hit all them requirements now and still under 10k. how long does it take usually after meeting them requirements to get an invite?