How to grow your Facebook page cheaply using Ads Manager

Lol… Yes… Any straight/good methods to get YT subs…? Pls do share…

2 Likes

So far ran it for like 20 min, 10 likes for $0.14, I’m gonna say it works decently :slight_smile: thanks @Batman amazing share!

2 Likes

Would you rather want a meeting with bill gates or a 1000 poor people?

My audience demographics are mostly older people in the US. Premium audience. Question: why pay to build an audience only for meaningless engagement? Seriously. Come on folks. Think about why you even want an audience.

Would be interesting to try this method and then push IG posts on the page and see if the audience would follow up on Instagram as well…

1 Like

let us know if you do end up trying it

The only thing that blocks me is that of FB I need a tier 1 audience for my business, while on IG it would matter less.

I’ll definitely let you know however if I decide to spend a few bucks to try it :wink:

if you only want a tier 1 audience then this is not the right tactic for you…

If with this technique a like is worth around 0.01$, how much would a tier1 like cost?

Do you manage ads ?facebook ads

Awesome info @Batman. Thanks A million

1 Like

I tested the first with world wide and got similar results. I did just usa on a different campaign and I am currently getting usa likes aslt roughly .08

2 Likes

you are getting .01 with worldwide and .08 with usa?

For my specific niche yes

how much did it used to cost to acquire fans from these low tier countries? was it more expensive than .01?

just trying to figure out what the benefit of trick is if you’re acquiring audiences from india and madagascar that are really hard to monetize effectively.

I have done this method time ago, and had 0.0001, with like 300$-400$ doin a 200k page, but its useless, mongol users, and not active after all.

1 Like

well i think these fans are decently active, but the problem is you can’t really monetize the activity because they’re all from low tier countries.

@Batman This is what it says when I try to finalize the campaign:

Any help?

What is your suggestion? let us know :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry I have t seen that before… is it a new ad manager account that you have setup?

1 Like