How to make money on Facebook (Ads on Reels) in 2024 - CASE STUDY - $100K in revenue

Hello beautiful people of the SWAPD.

So I started working on the facebook reels like an year ago, initially it didn’t worked out but I kept going until I found the right ways to manage page / payout and the right type of content.

Here I am sharing the case study of Facebook Reels Program on which I’ve been working on and i have made some really great earnings from this program (LUCKILY) !

because as we all know bonus program has came to an end, so this is the right program and opportunity to get into

You just need one viral reel and you will make big earnings.

Let me show you some earnings here after that I will explain the complete process of how I did this.

HOW TO GET STARTED

If you don’t know about facebook Reels program, let’s give this article a quick read for better understanding.

What is Facebook Reels Program:

Facebook Reels is a short-form video feature that allows users to create engaging content in a vertical format. Similar to other popular short-video platforms, it enables creators to showcase their talent, share moments, and connect with a global audience. With the Reels program, Facebook provides an avenue for content monetization, allowing eligible creators to earn revenue through in-stream ads on their compelling Reel videos.

What DO WE NEED TO MAKE MONEY ON FACEBOOK REELS ?

This is very simple just get Ads on Reel Monetized highly active pages with good engagement and reach on Reels.

MISTAKES TO AVOID:

1. Do not keep your Reels Monetized page in the NON US ID - that gets you demonetized for being INELIGIBLE COUNTRY.
  2. Do not keep your payout in the NON US ID - that gets your payout Connected Entity Violation
  3. Do not spam or give bulk / mass sharing to your posts
  4. Avoid posts that could get any type of strike / violation.

If anyone needs Monetized pages or any type of help so i am here to help you out and also guide you each and everything.

So start working from now and make big profits from this crazy Facebook Reel Program. Bye.

3 Likes

Good bro. Keep it up.

1 Like

@Akram82 Thanks bro.

1 Like

Bump.

Bump.