How to Solve Facebook Zero Reach issue [For free]

This way does not work at all. I have tried it and did not worked. I have tried to contact Facebook and after many emails that i discussed with them, seems like they have this problem with many pages, and it is a technical problem. Or they are doing this by purpose.

1. Fill the about section of the page
  2. Add a website, like bbc, wp, or else…
  3. Add phone number
    Maybe these help you for page reach restrict
    And also when you click the content studio and select related page->photos, you can see a lot of photo that copied from same photo. Delete them
3 Likes

what do you mean by monetized video? do i have pay fb ads to promote the video?

Link does not work.

I have similar issue i contacted facebook support team as well.

Facebook reply me this

"My email is to update you on the issue you have reported on low in Reach
We appreciate your patience while we look into this for you.

Based on the review, the block was correctly placed on all the pages informed due to a violation of our policies. All Pages must comply with the Facebook Page Guidelines (Redirecting...).

Thank you for your understanding. These limits are usually triggered when someone is adding too many friends outside of their network, sending repetitive messages, or posting too frequently in groups.
This is set by automation in our system and we have no access to change that manually.

Unfortunately our general rule is that we don’t release any spam policies or tactics to the public — if any of that info were leaked, spammers would take advantage of it.

I am sorry to say that the block will remain in place for the moment and we have not an expire date for this case.

We appreciate your understanding