How to start Earning from Adbreaks ( FOR NON SUPPORTED COUNTRIES )

Hey mate.

I can help you, guide you about the work on adbreaks but i can not work together as I’m leaving facebook.

@FaadixD is legit. Created a page for my client which now has over 200k likes and multiple viral posts.

Good trick! Thank you.

1 Like

Hey mate, I highly appreciate your effort to help out the community. The thing is I have no videos I only have the page and the monetization is green, but the other steps are red (the minutes and engagement). If you can help me with that and guide me a little bit how to start earning safely, that would mean a whole lot to me mate. Thanks again.

@FaadixD Bro i have 2 pages ad-breaks approved but id got disabled, i have page access but no payout is there any way !

No brother there’s no way.
Without payout we can’t get payment

Hey fadi a lot of pages are losing arbreaks due to the issue of restricted country. Have you checked?

2 Likes

@FaadixD: Hi guy, by this way, Can you still get paid from facebook? Many people met problem “on hold” from facebook!!
Thank you!!

I think it doesn’t work anymore.

Fb keeps your pay on hold because of this you can’t recieve payments now.

can I show you page and can you say how much I will earn?

1 Like

I can’t really tell to be honest as every page has different audience, activeness and all it’s tough to get an estimate but still, shoot me a pm with page link I’ll try to give you an estimate based on my experience.

Any solution about ineligible country flag, I added eligible country admin but don’t work, still is red.should i use a vps? Will this work is it safe? Or I must remove ineligible country admins?

@NajafAbbas110

1 Like

Applied from a country where ad breaks isn’t available and not it says country not eligible? How to fix this, any idea?

It can’t get fixed unless rhe adbreaks is available in your country.

1 Like

you just need to add an admin to the page who is from an eligible country

2 Likes

Is this works at 2020? Or we will be flagged as we put incorrect country?

1 Like

After Adbrak enabled if i promot the page via $ it any bad impact in page monetization status?

1 Like

No promoting videos won’t affect the monetisation.

1 Like