How to start running Facebook ads for others and get 50K$ income

Note: If you are looking for media buying services (My team running ads for your company) check out this thread : Media Buying For Ecommerce/Lead Generation/High Ticket Offers (Facebook/IG/TikTok/Google Ads) - #22

Service type:
Learn skills of how to:

1. Grow any business with Facebook ads post-iOS 14.5 beyond six and seven figures

2. Get proven traffic system I used for all of my clients generating over 10 millions of monthly revenue.**

3. Utilize third party data attribution tools and analyze data.

4. Get brand and agency leads to work with and charge up to 10 000$ per ad account.

Some info about me:

I am a media buyer with over one five years of experience. I have built many Ad Campaigns for clients in industries including real estate, fashion, interior architecture, food, health care, and many more.

Here is what I’ve done in the last 90 days for my clients:

• Spent $75 million on Facebook ads profitably

• Broke two client’s monthly gross sales record (Over 6 millions)

• Lowered CPM (By 15%) & cut lead costs (By 30%)

• Scaled another ones daily ad spend from $40,000 to $120,000

There is a big action plan that must be taken into consideration to start a career of media buyer and achieve huge success. But when you are new it all depends on your fundamental understanding of data and facebook algorithm. Build your basic skills correctly to transit into advanced easily.

Main skills you will learn:

1. Learn how to scale ad spend while maintaining profit for the business - This is the HARDEST skill for a media buyer. Succeed where 99% of media buyers fail. I will teach you how :wink:

2. How iOS14 has affected Facebook ads and what you need to understand about third party attributions and data analysis as an media buyer

3. How to set up tracking and audiences to maximize your targeting

4. Understand setting, limitations and ad account structures in Facebook Ads. - This is CRITICAL part to understand

5. Creative constructs, organization and a plan to never run out of testing ideas.

6. Going beyond conversions to make cmapaigns pull double duty

7. how the back-end of the businesses work and how every detail correlates with advertising

How to land a job:

I will teach main ways of how to get easy leads who are looking for you constantly. There is huge demand on media buyers.

Best part is you can make variety of deals:

1. Fixed cost + ad spend %

2. Only ad spend % (If you scale, your income increases)

3. % of revenue (I like this a LOT haha)

4. % of profit

5. etc, etc… + Performance bonuses :wink:

How many ad accounts you gonna work with when you start - is up to you :wink:

What’s also included in mentoring:

1. You will stay in touch with me for lifetime. If you need me for advice about running ads, latest trends, new strategies - I am always available :slightly_smiling_face:

2. Showing you my personal ad accounts for better practical experience.

3. I will try to get you inside closed communities where only qualified media buyers can enter. It’s an awesome resource to have to always be updated by other human minds.

Price: $10,000 for 1 month of training which includes learning everything stated above.

Here’s some screenshots &results from variety of tools that I use :

Before starting a ticket, I would like to chat with you a bit first - so I can be sure that you are applicable for this mentorship.

8 Likes

SEVENTY FIVE MILLION in ad spend in last 90 days?

3 Likes

I’ll take, maybe. But can’t chat for another day or two most likely. Taking a much needed break (for the most part)

1 Like

I agree that 1 out of 10 media buyers can handle this amount of spend ESPECIALLY in 90 days.

But it is not impossible while advertising good offer on the most purchase driven period of the year (Talking Nov-Dec). Though, 75mils were not attributed to 1 ad account only. It was allocated to 13 ad account we work on.

So @liquid, I’d kindly advice you not to be that confident till you know more details. Thank you

@Liquid I’m the one who expressed interest, but said it may be a few days because I’m taking a break; not the author of the post. I think you got confused.

1 Like

just saw that it was confusion - thanks for free bump tho guys haha

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Like