Huge upgrade coming to SWAPD!

This will be solved via chat.

1. Have a calculator built into the ticket process instead of it being separate

The calculator is available from the nav bar at any given moment and time.

I’ve posted a few items that were deemed “not allowed” however, no where in the terms of service were they prohibited. My threads were unlisted and when I questioned it, I was threatened that my badge would be removed for going against the terms. It would be nice if the terms were updated to accurately reflect whats allowed and what’s not allowed.

We are working on a list. But since this field is so dynamic, we can’t guarantee that we will refuse something that’s not on the list.

Just go to your inbox and use the search bar:

For example, I have a message thread with the user “onerx” (the last message was 2 days ago), and when I search his username, it says not results found.

I was able to search a few things and it did work, but it’s hit or miss

RE: calculator, it is readily available, but I find myself doing the following:

1. Visit calculator to get totals
  2. Start ticket… and by the time I get towards the end of the ticket and need to put in the amount, I forget what I calculated and have to open a new tab and do it again - which is fine, but I’m just making a suggestion that would improve the flow. It would be nice if it were included in the ticketing process when you type in a total.
3 Likes

You have to enter in:personal first, then the keyword.

This is a problem I’ve had for months. Absolutely I agree :100::100::100:

2 Likes

I love 1, 3 and 7th pount of yours @hussey

Excited to see some future updates

2 Likes

Still waiting!

1 Like

it was a joke bro - i thought you’d understand.
what a noob…

1 Like

You Polak!

@madej is now the new @RandyMarsh

1 Like

Lucky bastard

2 Likes

dawg are u serious

1 Like

it’s time to go away from swapd

1 Like

While I am on phone and going through my notifications and If I open a a notif (respond on that one) I go back it refreshes to the top of notif.

If this can be fixed that be great!

Apart from this I get promot that there is a message being drafted another window. Lol I am the only one using my account. I don’t understand why do I get that prompt.

Checkout experience: Agree with Pkm10. I face exact same issue.

Rest I appreciate whatever steps swapd is taking to improve the user experience.

Snap screenshots of this.

1 Like

Will send soon!

1 Like

It would be nice if there was an option to filter accounts in certain categories like instagram based on price ranges.

Calculator in ticket process will be helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like