I can change your verified TikTok username without loosing tick - 250$ - No Fees

Service type: Verified TikTok Username Change
Price: 250$ No Fees

Description: Can change your verified TikTok account username without loosing blue tick

Requirements -
I need login
Your desire username must available to use

TAT- 24 hours mostly in few hours after ticket opening

100% tested success rate

After I change username without loosing tick, I’m responsible for anything that could possibly occur to the account afterwards.

We’ve unlisted your topic!

We’ve unlisted your topic, as your service is not insured. Any service that will require access to clients accounts or inboxes needs to make a fully refundable insurance deposit to SWAPD before they can provide their services.

For more information, please read here:

Feel free to PM me or any other admin if you have any questions.

Upppp

This can be done for free using a special technique that’s easily accessible!

Then go offer the service for free mate stop bashing this guys thread when there’s 5 services identical to his.

1 Like

He literally just bashed my post thank you

1 Like

I have no reason or never comment on anyones thread but it was done to me and another by this guy

Judging by your words, everything is possible using a special technique from what you see here. Does that mean everything should be free?

1 Like

Lol, i comment on your post because You’re literally selling one Verified comment in 5$ which anyone can get in 0.50$ from smm panels. Regarding special technique not everyone knows that. Your words says you want revenge otherwise there are few more sellers who offer same service like me but you didnt comment on them. I comment on your thread in favour of community. I don’t have any personal issues with you whether you selling 1K telegram targeted members in $20K :grin:

You can say that ig submission is also free when you apply via portal but not everyone can get that.

I was happy if you pm me to remove my comment on your thread.

Peace

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.