I have a suggestion for ( SWAPD )

I have a suggestion for SWAPD team and staffs

SWAPD looks most and best secure Social accounts Escrow service ever

But the app and the website have not any tutorial video on YouTube or a video to show us how to use the app or what’s the rules here and how to sell or how to buy Step by step

I know in the app and the website have alot tutorial and terms to help us what to do but in my opinion Youtube much easier and helpful to show to members and user what to do and what’s the rules

for example a video show us how done a translation Step by step with sound as Buyer and sellers as well

Thanks

Love and respect for SWAPD and Staffs

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the suggestion :slight_smile: We may consider this.

3 Likes

Sorry to say that but the app and the website looks kind a complicated and most people don’t know how to use it

In my country which’s arabic people are looking for a good and secure escrow service but they don’t know about you because there is no information about your app or no videos to show us what’s the website is about that’s why I suggest that

Love and respect :heart:

1 Like

@SWAPD yous should promote your trustpilot page aswel. Very useful if everyone was to leave reviews + easier to show people to use swapd for escrow

2 Likes

That’s right brother :heart:

1 Like

Totally agreed , I was completely confused when I first used it and made a little mistakes so I really hope that they will have tutorials about it too :slight_smile:

2 Likes