I’m selling a 110k instagram account for $200

Country of followers (majority):
Amount of followers: 120k
Topic/Niche: Fitness
Promotion methods used? Shout outs (Organic/S4S/Follow Yes Unfollow/Engagement Networks): yes

Description:

1 Like

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

Can i have your username please? Very interested in getting your ig account. Thanks!

I can pay it now $200

1 Like

send username .

Username

Looks extremely botted. 1 video 4 days ago 200 likes 100k+ views 9 comments, 1 picture 2 days ago 10k likes 45 comments (all these comments appear to be from L&C groups).

User states 110k, account is at 119k, so either mistake on the thread or botted followers coming in.

Just thought I’d let everyone know, DWC and make sure to request an audit unless you’re fine with purchasing a botted account.

3 Likes

Seller banned, closing topic.

2 Likes