I selling finished (not published) token ICO website (you only need to start presale) 100% BEST idea you saw in last year

Service type: Selling whole idea
Price: 25.000$ and 5% of tokens supply

Description:

I sell whole idea website, white paper, all READY for make you millionaire. You only need to start PRESALE ! I didn’t launched this yet because i dont have inofe fund to later launch token on exchanges.

100% custom or built with a 3rd party?

100% custom i made with one more guy…all is my idea from head nobody ever have same idea on same range. I truly belive this idea can make big money if i am not right i will get back all money…but i am so shure about this, my biggest wish is if i can handle all this alone but cant because of launchin token on exchanges after pressale and determination a price.

I cant make presale price to be big because if i not sell all how i inagine launching price will be much lower than promised and thats is a scam… and this project and me not deserving that i honestly belive in this project… because of that i seeking 25k$ and 5% royality tokens circulation…because i know how much that 5% can bring me….idea is unic and very catchy

I will never speak about something if i not belive in that.

Is it a dApp or just a landing page?

Dapp, all is finished on website like you can buy pressale airdrop on website directly and you recive tokens when its lunched tooen

And how is that worth $25k? I can get a custom pre-sale website for $500-2,000 with all the smart contracts, etc.

Because this idea is worth

Oh and what’s the idea? Sorry, I might be missing something.

1 Like

Yeah i say to the two diamond members here…how i can send link to you how to trust you

Don’t need to, GLWS though. :slight_smile: