If you use CoinBase.com to send us payments, don't. You won't be able to anyway, and it could get your account frozen

1 Like

Just ordered a new Nano S Plus since I saw they replaced that ridiculous micro-usb with the superior USB-C.

Doesn’t the S hold like 3 types of crypto, and that’s it? That’s what the old Nano S did.

The new one says it holds upto 100 like the bigger model, I have the old S right now and I think it maxes out after 4 apps, depending on the size of the app I heard some say they were limited to 2-3…

1 Like

Cool!

NEW UPDATE: Problem solved, please read this first before sending money from CoinBase: Important: We’ve changed our ETH/USDT ERC20 payment addresses. Please update your wallets!

1 Like

And we’re banned again. We will attempt to change our addresses by the end of the week, but my suggestion is to totally NOT use CoinBase.com/shittyexchange for your crypto needs.

1 Like

And I will repeat it, Ledger.com - Control your crypto.

1 Like

Coinbase was such an amazing platform back in the early days. I quit using it years ago, just like PayPal.

Unless their database is breached and all of your personal information, such as name, address, and phone number, becomes public.

That goes for every website. Even with all that breaching, the crypto is in your control.
And besides, virtually most of our information (name, address, phone) can be found online, breach or not.

1 Like

Yup, the crypto is under our control. We are just exposed to everyone and will get annoying phishing emails and calls.

I don’t know how things work in Poland, but no, you can’t find someone’s personal information just lying around online.

1 Like

but no, you can’t find someone’s personal information just lying around online.

We do it ourselves, whether it’s intentionally (social media), by accident, or by freedom of information laws that many countries have. If I had time, I’d prove you wrong :smiley:

For example, did you know that in Norway, your tax return gets publically released? Even with a ranking! :smiley: @Goofy found out that he is the 7th highest taxpayer in his city, from a local newspaper :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Just leave your uncle’s name here and wait until some dude posts which girl you banged last week.

Privacy is a myth.

1 Like

What’s that kind of bullshit? :joy:

@Goofy tell em.

UPDATE - OUR USDT (TRC20, ERC20) Addresses have been updated.

Please make sure not to send it to old addresses. Even though they work, in time, they will be abandoned.

1 Like

UPDATE (01.01.2023) - CoinBase keeps banning our addresses. It’s over. We will no longer play cat and mouse with them. If you use CoinBase, don’t use it to pay your SWAPD bills. You will get your account restricted.

8 Likes

didn’t realize this.

got my account restricted for two months while trying to pay