If you use CoinBase.com to send us payments, don't. You won't be able to anyway, and it could get your account frozen

Yes, they do. Ordered directly from their official site.

1 Like

Does anyone have bad experiences on FTX?

1 Like

Does this means Binance is not safe. All my earnings is in Binance exchange

I’ve had my funds frozen @ Binance.

I’m using SafePal Hardware Wallet. Is it safe?

Damn i am scared now. I also heard some people saying this on twitter also.
What is the solution. Does hardware charges more

This thread literally offers a solution. Ledger.com. Just don’t buy the S model, get the X.

2 Likes

The buttons on the S model wear out quickly and stop working. Also it can only hold 3x kinds of cryptio. The X model has more memory.

3 Likes

I am definitely gonna buy this. Do you how long does it take to cheap to nigeria.
Also i like the fact that it’s showing how much it cost in my currency

1 Like

They shipped to my country (Poland) within a week.

Wow it’s quick then :+1: thank you for the information

You couldn’t post this a week ago! My CB account of 6 years was banned a couple days back :sob::sob::sob:

That being said, I switched to crypto.com and it’s BRILLIANT. Have had 0% fees for the first few transactions, not sure how long that’ll last

1 Like

Could be related to Tornado Cash. Maybe someone who used Tornado Cash sent funds to SWAPD and now the address is flagged.

1 Like

What about cash outs from Swapd to a Coinbase address? Is that also blacklisted as of right now?

Oh boy, if you think you’ve made a good choice, you’re wrong.

2 Likes

I’ve moved around 7 figs. Very large transactions in one go. No issues whatsoever on binance.

All central exchanges gonna get sanctions from the USA government .
Even tornado cash is banned in USA now !

I would recommend trust wallet

1 Like

Tornado cash was in the news a lot recently. For the sanctions that were imposed on them. The address in the screenshot looks like an ethereum address. Maybe some people sent tornado funds in the past to the wallet and Coinbase marked it as high risk?

Just use Ledger, TrustWallet or MetaMask I suppose

Ewww, no.

2 Likes