If you use CoinBase.com to send us payments, don't. You won't be able to anyway, and it could get your account frozen

Lol

Just buy a crypto printer, print out your crypto on paper and store them in a safe place. When you need them, use the printer to scan them back into the blockchain :+1:

:rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

From today we accept cash.

4 Likes

Pretty simple keep everything as it is and put in bright bold red writing if sending from coinbase send to this different wallet address when a ticket is opened with crypto as payment.

Or for example when we open a ticket with usdt you give us the trc20 option and also the erc20 option.

So just do the same again but with a warning about coinbase.

Saves changing any address for the auto pilot guys and nobody will lose money as coinbase will just block the payment anyways

Then when coinbase block your wallet again you can just make a new one :ok_hand:

2 Likes

coinbase is nothing but problems always has been always will be

Can confirm this issue
One of my ticket hasnt been able to pay since past week
Says swapd address is flagged or something and he cant send funds

1 Like

Homie could send to a MetaMask and then SWAPD, I call BS lol.

Though I’ve had plenty of issues with CB delaying me paying people before, so who knows

Eventually he says he created other wallet and paid from there
Dont know :man_shrugging:

not worth changing your wallet. U won’t lose any business because anyone that wants what they want and is a consistent buyer or seller will find a way.

If u weigh out the odds the problems arising from changing your address will outweigh the problems of those that are to ignorant to do a simple google search and find another source to pay or accept payment. And if they can’t do that then simply put it’s not worth doing business with them because it will be a head ache going back and forth with them :joy: and those are the kinds of people that will write a bad review and blame u for them causing a problem and them not understand the solution your presenting :man_facepalming: But I’m just one opinion

2 Likes

My account was limited the other day for sending a small payment to you guys via Coinbase. I had to verify my identity and they blocked me from sending crypto for 30 days. I was still able to withdraw funds. Sucks

2 Likes

Never liked coinbase, now I know why

1 Like

Was just going to say I used them it was flawless

I think it is time to add new payment methods like Paxum.

1 Like

You get your funds frozen because you use an exchange to send a lot of transactions.
Exchanges profit from trading not deposits and withdraws.
Try to use their “pay” servicces. Binance has binance pay idk abt coinbase and you wont have problems.
I do agree tho always keep ur ledger as a bank

This is so true.

Exodus is another wallet that works super good.

1 Like

Coinbase is trash. Don’t conform for them.

2 Likes

why wtf?

@SWAPD made me buy a Ledger a few months ago and it was honestly a great decision. Having control over your crypto is amazing

3 Likes

At gunpoint!

3 Likes