(IG/FB) Media Portal Access Guide + Merlin ID + Facebook Account

This is possible? @Mohamxd

Unfortunately I cannot guarantee this, there are so many points that need to be followed carefully for me to be able to guarantee this as I am not the one making the request.

Otherwise, I sell Media Portal pre-made access without Merlin ID or can send you access on your OWN Facebook.

I sell all my portals with a guarantee now, something that no one offers here, it blows for no reason we replace it for you.

Are you sure this method works now?
Have you tested it recently and acquired a portal, what was the last time you got a portal with this?
And isnā€™t it the same method as Jamixsonā€™s and other sellerā€™s method?
Like get the Merlin id and you apply with the Google form?

There are many members on site who have bought the method of Merlin but many of them havenā€™t got the portal still, probably because the form was abused

1 Like

Not personally hate but lots of people loose money on the name of portal. It just very simple to claim by seller that my method is works 100% possibly buyer not following all steps carefully in case when buyer failed to obtain portal.

In such cases admin can ask for a review copy just to make sure it works but this increase work load but it make sure to save buyer from non working or false guaranteed claims.

@SWAPD we need to solve this as a lot of methods threads are continuously increasing and no one knows they works or not until someone buy and verify it. And in mentoring category its easy to refuse to refund by sellers coz of terms.

3 Likes

The method works, it comes from the Merlin Network.

All affiliate labels must activate the partnership before launching the method via form.

If the panel does not open, it is because you have simply acquired a merlin id that has not activated the contract (I can explain in more detail with screens).

Why doesnā€™t anyone open a portal with it anymore? Because they simply donā€™t have the right information.

Yes I have opened merlin id portals.

hey , can you guarantee getting the portal? I want to bid but not guaranteed to get it by my method , so can I bid and you get me a panel if I won the bid?

" so i will win and you will make req for me , so you can guarantee "

1 Like

@AdrianM1

But I want you to apply for me, so you can guarantee to get a panel, but it seems that you canā€™t even guarantee that you will get the portal even if you send req yourself. @Mohamxd

2 Likes

Ahaha very funny, if you want a portal of myself, I advise you to visit this post :

Donā€™t talk when you donā€™t know, Iā€™m not going to work for you, Iā€™m giving you the shortcut to follow, if you want a 100% guaranteed portal with a guarantee if it blows up without reason, visit the post above.

The thermals are said, all the method complete with a merlin id not used and itā€™s up to you to play, I donā€™t do the assistantship.

You want me to open a portal for less than 5000$ ?

1 Like

The auction has ended! :tada:

• 8 users participated in this auction.
  • 15 bids placed.
  • @FaadixD is the winner, congratulations!
  • Final bid: 2200 USD

We would like to thank you for participating! The winner will receive a checkout notification shortly and we will begin the transaction. Beep beep!

Want to host your own auction? To learn more, please visit: