I'm seeing some good results with Hashtags but need help

Hello Guys. I have an account with around 1900 followers which shows some great insights using Hashtags. Almost all of my posts gets a lot of reach and impressions through hashtags.

I’ve spent Zero Dollars on this account. Could anyone suggest how I can move forward with this because even with such high reach and Engagement, I don’t gain a lot of followers.

Majority of followers are from USA.

If anyone from SWAPD would be interested in partnering up and help me push this account to few thousand followers from where it will grow exponentially because it has GOD TIER Handle perfect for any Stat. In exchange of this partnership, you can claim all the revenue collected by this account for a period of 1 year.

Anyways, if you have any suggestion please drop below how I can grow this account from here without paying for shoutouts coz I don’t have any funds to invest.

1 Like

Still looking to listen from you guys what do you think ?

Any strategies to follow from here.

A post posted 2 days back.

This is another post I did yesterday.

Just look at number of Hashtags reach. My account has mere 2k followers.

what platform are you doing it on

I’m doing it on Instagram.

Every day my post receives good number of likes just because of hashtags even though I have mere 2k followers.

This is one of the post I made around 5 hours ago. You can look at insights.

I checked on one of the online web tool and it shows my account receive around 40% engagement.

may I ask how did you figure out this hashtag strategy?

It was all done with trial and error over a week and month to find best set of Hashtags.

After mastering it to some extent, I started another account to see if it actually works. Grew account to couple hundred followers over a week and one of the post started ranking 1st for high competitive Hashtags. You can see the result below, when this post was uploaded on Instagram, I had around 600-800 followers.