⚠️ Important SWAPD Policy Reminder for Sellers ⚠️

Effective immediately, any seller who starts a process—whether it’s a claim, swap, recovery, or any other service— before an official SWAPD ticket has been opened or before receiving full approval or the green light from the buyer, will face instant consequences, including demotion or even a permanent ban.

Recently, we’ve seen an increase in sellers jumping ahead and taking action while negotiations are still ongoing. For example, a seller might begin claiming a handle for a buyer, even though the deal hasn’t been finalized. This creates an unfair advantage during negotiations, which is unacceptable and ends now. This also prevents the buyer from looking elsewhere for a better deal.

What This Means:

• Sellers, you must wait until a ticket is officially opened and approved by SWAPD staff and you have explicit permission from the buyer to begin any work.
  • Buyers, if you notice a seller doing this during negotiations, please tag SWAPD staff immediately in your chat or PM. We will take action swiftly.

We will not tolerate any premature actions going forward. Play fair, follow the rules, and let’s keep things transparent for everyone involved.

Also, we’ve always had this policy, but it was never fully enforced. This changes now. @Administrators and @moderators have been notified, and they’re ready to shoot first and ask questions later.

24 Likes

What if the seller has taken approval and explicitly discussed and got his confirmation to start from the buyer?

1 Like

We know you’re serious with this closing line.

happy ayutha pooja.gif

2 Likes

Then what’s stopping you from starting a ticket at that point? So, the answer is no.

This is indeed true and the right choice.

I hope our community continues to thrive and remains a positive space for both sellers and buyers.

A big thank you to @swapd for your dedicated efforts in making this platform exceptional for everyone!

Understood. Rules are clear—no jumping the gun. Let’s keep it smooth and fair for everyone.

2 Likes

You are very angry, I recommend you to drink chamomile tea :person_in_lotus_position: :teapot: @SWAPD

3 Likes

Thank you @SWAPD :heart:

hahaha :joy:

2 Likes

i agree with this especially for new sellers had issues teice in last 2 weeks

some time success rate is low, so instead of opening a ticket and cancelling it later, can it is allowed to do the work if Buyer is agreed on price and TAT? ( Doing that for trusted / done multiple tickets already with them) ( If you see my most tickets are like that)
for new users doing first ticket open and then starting the work.

or
for all i need to do open ticket first from now on words?

No. Because many times, buyers change their mind.
Or, the seller gets it done and rogue buyers go “prove that you did it because I had others working on that too”

You may have no experienced that, but on staff end, we get that all the time.

4 Likes

ok agreed on that!

i got 1 experience, buyer try to refuse payment after doing all the things they want :smiley: but later he paid.

from now, will do the ticket first.

3 Likes

We got our first demotion today, and it was a SWAPD MC/Partner. DON’T claim handles people inquired with you!!!

2 Likes

Hint :
:arrow_down:

The issue sometimes is “New ticket” even after terms are set by both the buyers and sellers for a ticket like “Unbanning an account”

Staff might not switch the ticket status.

While, I understand staff has too much on their plates and work on the weekends. But, sometimes it delays too much even when the Agent/Staff assigned is online and show “seen just now”

While at this time, Rogue buyers might want to push things.
And communicate with someone else offsite to unban it faster because their “client” can’t wait.

And at this point neither will I nor any Admin will back me and even I won’t say anything because I didn’t work on it. So, i obviously won’t ask for payments even if buyer is ready to acknowledge the ticket. So, the ticket closes.

But this just wasted my time from communicating to starting a ticket and building the case and being ready to do it instantly just to get a good feedback from buyer.

Now, my efforts and time is wasted, so How do we tackle this?

Sorry, just a question. Don’t get mad.

1 Like

Another one bites the dust :joy:

If the client can’t wait an hour for the ticket to be opened you should avoid dealing with him, most of them are timewasters and scammers

That’s for the second time. But, I’m asking will their also be consequences for those type of buyers as well? Or they can get away with it?

There should be in my opinion

1 Like