In this topic we will reveal the secret on how to become unbannable on SWAPD!

The secret is…

… send awesome gifts to SWAPD staff! But joking aside, I am making this post to honor this great gift that I’ve received from @coehn. I was totally shocked when I received it, especially when my wife opened it and called me right away to yell “who is sending you gifts, huh???”

I received the package this morning but didn’t open it. Thought it was something related to my wife’s business, so I tossed it in the car and left it in her office. Thank god the gift had a note included that had a MALE first/last name in it :smiley: You really surprised me, @coehn. I don’t deserve this, but thank you very much! You’re now immortal on SWAPD!

30 Likes

@coehn please point to anyone, I will ban right away.

7 Likes

The question now is this a SWAPD (the website) birthday gift or SWAPD (my birthday) gift. My b-day was 25 days ago!

A small appreciation gift for building this awesome website :slight_smile:

It was for Swapd birthday: Happy birthday, us! SWAPD turned five years old today! :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Damn, so I have to share now???

1 Like

i’ll take the milk chocolate, and a few glasses of the champagne

6 Likes

OML noooo.

collection agent should be knocking on your door anytime now!

1 Like

Is Belgian chocolate really that good? I am more excited about the Dom Perignon,

its like heaven on earth, enjoy :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, this is very thoughtful of @coehn should have been sent to @Goofy. He is always buying cheap champagne :rofl:

4 Likes

This Russian version is priced at 2.50 USDollores in our country per 750 ML bottle:

And it tastes awesome lol.

4 Likes

Real Champagne (for me) tastes odd. I am going to mix what @coehn gave me with cola. :smiley:

9 Likes

That’s so dope. Good stuff guys! the real MVPs @coehn and @SWAPD

2 Likes

Nice gift @coehn!

2 Likes

Lovely :clap: :clap:

1 Like

wooow, happy belated bday SWAPD

1 Like

Nice one!
Hey coehn what is his address ill send something too :eyes:

Ha! This is when I still had a wife :smiley: