Ineligible Country Facebook problem

Hi guys , Facebook got crazy i don’t know why i got this stick from nowhere , all my admin are from Eligible country !!!

Did you got it guys ? any Solution ?

1 Like

@Boogeyman did you got this ?

1 Like

Not, haven’t heard of it from anyone else yet, must be a bug I think. Give it sometime and see if it gets auto corrected.

2 Likes

Is the payout account from eligible country?

1 Like

yes it is

1 Like

Then its definitely a bug. It will self correct in a few days. If not, file a report.
Also, ineligible country has nothing serious to do with admins or editors. What matters is that your payout account must be based in a country marked eligible by Facebook. If you’re using PayPal, it should be of an eligible country too.

2 Likes

everything is in eligible country , only the Paypal account is in an ineligible country , it’s may be the problem ? i have more than a year working with it with ad break without a problem

1 Like

Yep, then for sure it’s the issue. A few of my friends faced the same issue a few weeks ago, their bank was in the ineligible country and they changed it by contacting fb support. So if you can change the payout details it should be fine within 2-3 days of updating.

2 Likes

i will definitely change it , thank you for the advice

2 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

@doctor123 it’s more than a week and the problem is still there , i talked to the live support they told me keep appealing , but it’s without a result :frowning:

1 Like

Hey mate. Go to payout hub. Create a new payout account with the paypal or bank from eligible country. Then contact the instream ad support and ask them to change the payout profile from the old to new one. Thats was the only way I managed to get rid of the flag.

2 Likes

Thank you mate for your assistance i will try it

1 Like

They’ll send u a transfer document. If you need help regarding that, feel free to send me a message. Also mention a reason for transferring the account. Tell them that you’re transferring because your business moved to a new country and you’re shutting down the old account.

Happy to help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@doctor123
May i know how could i contact the in stream ads support? Thank you

Hey. Not sure if you’re still active, but I’m wondering if you’ve fixed the issue? Thank you!