Insane DA traffic

Service type:DA - dating apps traffic
Price:50$ for 1 Bumble 1 Tinder 1 Badoo account ( same location)

Description:If you are an OnlyFans manager you should already know what i’m offering .Best custom accounts for your models ,targeting all the popular dating apps in the area , we will make sure that anybody that could potentially subscribe to Your model’s OF will see your model !
In order to make sure we deliver the product we make 4 accounts when you buy 1, so you don’ t have to worry about Shadow bans or Blocks.
We funnel to Snapchat , Instagram , Whatsapp, Facebook even discord if needed.
The minimum order is 100$,We deliver everything on time ,no delays!
1)What do you need?
-A custom set of photos from your model for verification purposes
-some instagram type of photos for the dating app itself
2)Don’t know what to do with the adds?
Don’t worry , we can redirect the traffic directly to your OF, we can funnel via SnapChat
3)Anymore questions ?
Feel free to give me a massage any time
Have a great day!

Here is your fair warning, this vendor is a massive waste of time. They’ve been messaging me on and off for over a month with a different story every day. Every time I ask them to make a ticket, the price changes, what’s guaranteed changes, and the service provided changes, on top of them not being able to communicate anything properly. Now they’re trying to inform me on how this is normal in an industry I’ve been in for years and know this isn’t true at all. No matter what this vendor says, I will NOT be engaging in a back and forth on this thread. I’m leaving my honest review to hopefully help others from making a mistake.

Red flags. Red flags everywhere.

4/12/24 update: This dude is sus afff, he offered to run test accounts and after I provided him with the content to do so a week ago, he completely disappeared. There’s a large problem in the space with people doing this to steal the content to go catfish people.

I think you are jumping to conclusions! You clearly have no experience in dating apps traffic every 2-3 months the methods change a bit because the dating apps developers update their security and there is a 7days gap (usually) until a new

method is found.You had the unlucky situation to talk to me in that period of the month😂 Because i didn’t want to take your ticket so i won t waste your time but didn’t t want to lose you as a customer i told you the truth that i have some issues but they were resolved . As an apology i would like to run for you a free account so you would see how the traffic runs and for sure we will do business if you are kind enough to respond!