INSANE Potential 300K Verified Shorts Channel 50% USA - In Shorts Creator Fund! - Unclaimed Plaque

Amount of subscribers: 308k
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Reddit threads
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description:
This channel was grown by me from scratch. The channel is under YouTube shorts creator fund.
Gradually with time I got very busy with other bigger channels I run so I just couldn’t give it enough time (for the same reason I sold my last channel doing $X,XXX a month on SWAPD.)

This channel is just a freaking GOLDMINE for someone who knows his ■■■■. This shorts channel is very very well on the YouTube algorithm and if you’re someone who’s looking to capture the short form content market then this is definitely something you should be looking at.

When I was managing the channel 100% by myself it was getting almost 100 million views in a month. That equates to $9,000 in shorts bonus. Unfortunately the channel got into the shorts fund program after a few months of that when I completely stopped managing it and moved to my bigger channels.

I’m just amazed how it’s still getting views even when I have not logged into this channel since last 6-7 months and it’s just doing fine when a VA is managing it.

Don’t @ me for price unless you know how rare are the YouTube shorts channels are that are in the YouTube shorts creator fund and on the shorts algorithm with majority of tier 1 audience.

Cmon billionaires come and buy this :slightly_smiling_face:

Price is little bit high maybe rich like @Mac or @MrSixdigits can buy :wink:

Im broke… tag those millionaires club members and such :laughing:

xDD

:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

You lier Cmon show your big heart😉

1 Like

We have the same car key, we’re being targeted

Yeah you both have same Bugatti Divo’s Key

Nawww

I see you yesterday smoking weed with Dan Bilzerian’s girls in LA

That was @Alpha

Oh god why you both have similar faces like twins :dancing_men:

Bump

Bumpyyyy

Bump

do you sell promo ?

Nope

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.