Insanely Active USA Page [Premium]

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 237K+
Topic/Niche: Cooking/Motherhood/Funny
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic/ Facebook Ads

Description: :fire: Ready to Own the Ultimate USA Cooking Facebook Page? :fire:

:us: Introducing Your Passport to Culinary Success! :us:

Are you ready to take your culinary dreams to the next level? Look no further! We are thrilled to present to you an incredible opportunity to acquire a USA Cooking Facebook Page with an astonishing reach of over 15 million devoted food enthusiasts!

:hamburger: What’s on the Menu? :hamburger:

:star2: Page Reach: With an established audience of 15+ million followers, you’ll have the perfect platform to share your passion for food, recipes, and cooking tips with a vast and engaged community.

:woman_cook: Diverse Content: Whether you’re a food blogger, a chef, or a foodie at heart, this page caters to a wide range of cooking styles, from classic American dishes to international cuisines. You have the creative freedom to explore and experiment!

:camera_flash: Stunning Visuals: High-quality food photography and engaging videos are the heart and soul of this page. Capture the essence of each dish and make your audience drool with delight!

:speaking_head: Active Engagement: The page boasts an active and enthusiastic user base, ready to like, comment, and share your content. It’s the ideal platform for fostering a thriving culinary community.

:bulb: Why This is Your Golden Ticket :bulb:

:white_check_mark: Instant Authority: With a massive audience already in place, you’ll step into the spotlight as a recognized influencer in the culinary world from day one.

:white_check_mark: Revenue Potential: Monetize your page through sponsored posts, affiliate marketing, or by selling your own culinary products and services.

:white_check_mark: Creative Playground: Express your culinary creativity, share your favorite recipes, and connect with a passionate audience who shares your love for food.

:white_check_mark: Growth Opportunities: The potential for further growth is limitless. With the right strategy, you can take this page to even greater heights!

:globe_with_meridians: Ready to Take Over? :globe_with_meridians:

Seize the spatula and embark on a flavorful journey! This USA Cooking Facebook Page is your gateway to culinary stardom, and it’s waiting for its next owner to leave their mark.

:envelope_with_arrow: Interested? :envelope_with_arrow:

Don’t miss this sizzling opportunity! Act fast and reach out to us today to learn more about acquiring this phenomenal USA Cooking Facebook Page with a massive reach of 15+ million.

:plate_with_cutlery: The table is set, and the opportunity is yours for the taking. Are you ready to dive in? :plate_with_cutlery:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t consider this “Insanely Active” but has potential. GLWS

1 Like

The average reach per post is 30k to 200K. The page has never been used for any sort of links. This is a clean page and suitable for monetisation purpose.

Additionally, the 15m+ reach is of last 28 days.

@Worldstar

1 Like

Hello, can you pelase send me the url, thanks.

1 Like

@asortiz

Done.

Hello
Url and price please

Hello
Url and price please

Price?

1 Like

650$

If you have it in this price, I’ll take 100 pages from you :slight_smile:

Hahaha
Tell me the price

1 Like

I have sent you a private message, have a look.

What price bro?

url and price

Hello can you tell the price and send the link page

Hello, I am interested. Please pm price & link

PM me price and link please