Instagram 700k - Mostly USA

Property type: Instagram
Amount of fans/followers: 700k
Country of followers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Belongs to someone who used to be in the adult industry.
Did you use automation/engagement networks/tricks to build up the activity?: No
Price: Negotiable

Description: 18-34yr old males main followers.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

We’ve edited the title for you, you’re not allowed to share the handle in the public, please keep it for private messages.

Thank you.

Please PM url and insights.

Thanks

Ah, sorry about that. First time doing this. Thanks for the assist.

To reply to someone, click their avatar, then click message. The reply button here just replies in the public.

Crud. Before I replied to you I replied to saha_saha_5 using the same method. I sent the URL and pics of Insights. I don’t see it now on the feed, but how do I change it to a direct message to him as you’ve instructed?

You replied in this public topic, and not directly to saha, so your post was deleted. Again, to directly message saha, click his name, then Message.

URL please

I can take the account name, insights and price thanks.

please pm URL and price to me, very interested

This account is under a ticket.

This account is now sold. Thank you.