Instagram account for sale 923K

Country of followers (majority): Türkiye / Endonezya
Amount of fans/followers: 923K
Topic/Niche: Personal / Corporate
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 60% organic follow-up

Description: Account fully personal and robust account,not closed before , His followers never fall!

1 Like

pm me username and price

1 Like

Pm name please

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the mandatory query: Does it include the OG (original) email?:. Telling potential buyers whether your account sale includes the original email or not will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

900 k follower ? And not active at all ? Or all fake followers ? 2000 $ is too much for account with this low quality engagement…

2 Likes

Two thousand dollars? You’re surprised. No one in the world can throw 1m followers.

1 Like

you have 0 posts on the account and you want 2k and act surprised when people call you out. Not to mention the audience locations aren’t the best.

2 Likes

So who can throw 1m followers now? I’il give you $ 1,500.

i bet the account won’t even reach over 1K likes per post

3 Likes

No, 10k like

Post one up, let’s see

pm me username pls

Sure im going to be surprised, no matter if u throw 500 million fake followers the account will still price not even 500 $ … specially now no one would spend on fake followers that much … post a picture and show us how much likes and engagement it can get

1 Like

Can u please post a picture and a story-post so we can see the real engagement?

1 Like

The OP’s username here on SWAPD and the bio description on the account make it SUPER clear the followers are fake.
Turkish follower bases are very common and a buyer should OBVIOUSLY assume (unless proven otherwise by due diligence) that the followers are fake if from this particular location. And same goes for audiences from Brazil, India, Indonesia too among others. As these are prime locations of bot farms and if you have dealt with SMM panels you’d know that very well.

With that said, $2k for 1 mil FAKE followers is not that bad of a deal given the prices of followers per k in the market at the moment. (It would also depend on quality of fake though, if these are stable basis or non-refill bases, and if the former kind then 2k is not bad of a deal for those that can flip it.)

On the other hand, you can yourself make an account and dump 1m followers to it (which would take a week or more at best) and you’d end up spending between $1500 to $2000 anyway.

I guess if OP had been clear about it, maybe someone would have taken it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes you are right :pray:

How much $ do you want to throw up a post and show us the post’s analytics? Name your price, I’ll make an offer after based on the engagement and deduct the ad cost from there

Hello I want 1000 dollars to account and account bot quality follower

100$

Username ?