Instagram Account Management for Theme pages, brands, individuals

Service type: Instagram Account management
Price: 250-300$ a month

After many years of growing my own pages on Instagram, I have decided to bring this to a new dimension by helping others with growing their pages.

I have managed over 100 pages in 3 years ranging from 20k to 1million followers. So I can guarantee you results, that’s why I offer refunds if I don’t achieve the results I promised.

The pages I managed reached into the millions of people a day, some ranging between 3-5 Million people reached a week, while others reached up to 30 million people a week.

Let me tell you what I can do for your page or brand:

• Repost 3 Viral Photos/Videos/Reels a day

• Create multiple highly engaging stories a day, I can make custom templates for your stories and create interactive games for your stories, such as left or right games etc.

• I will be engaging with your community, I will respond to DMs, reply to comments and do things like sharing recipes with the community (if you are in the food niche) and so on.

Please PM me for each individual case. For brands and individuals, you will have to supply me with content you want me to post unless you want me to repost.

The minimal amount of followers required is 20K for theme pages and 5K for brands/ individuals.

My prices are as followed:

Reposting without having to create custom story/post templates 250$

Reposting including custom story/post templates 300$

Please Remember to PM me for each individual case

Below are screenshots of achieved results:

3 Likes

This topic is now insured for 1000 USDT - TRC

Hi im interested

Bump

Check PM.

Bump

Bunp