Instagram and Facebook Verification. Verify any account with no press. Username and Account Recovery Service. (Original Seller on Swapd)

we cant verify you as you have no articles about you

ATM only doing articles for influencers, musicians, and artists etc

1 Like

Please DM :slight_smile:

replied!

I am an actor & fashion model @gxs179

My only question is how much for the package & u never answered me

replied!

replied!

replied!

Please send a DM :slight_smile:

replied!

Have pm’d

1 Like

Hey check pm

replied!

i don’t see your reply

1 Like

I’ll be glad to help!

He is always posting replied and I’ve never seen his reply by message, I’ve asked him regarding the package since long time, i only received ( replied )

1 Like

@Wix you literally complain in every single verification advertisement on swapd. Ever thought you don’t qualify for verification? You need to be a notable brand or figure to qualify for verification and perhaps you do not.

3 Likes

Where did u exactly see me complaining I didn’t get it ?

If u did my friend then show me where before u say all that, i have 3 articles and i need few more thats why I’m clearly asking for the package not anything else.

So kindly before saying some fake stuff provide proof pictures where u saw me complaining & be straight to the point why ur directing your talk like that to me.

I am an international fashion model & actor, I’ve been featured as a featured role in The Misfits (a hollywood movie for pierce brosnan that it’s not yet launched in theaters & it will be in jan 2020 ) & i don’t think its you who decide wether my account can get verified or not.

Thanks

Really @Wix. Nobody cares.

5 Likes

I have a question around restoring a personal account on FB, please pm

As I don’t care about what u say honestly.

Chill a little my friend