Instagram/Facebook Account Recovery and Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Issue Resolution Starting $1750

Description:

I am here to assist you in regaining access to your hacked Instagram or Facebook account. I understand the importance of your social media presence. Additionally, I offer expert assistance in resolving any issues related to two-factor authentication (2FA).

Requirements:

To initiate the recovery process, we kindly request the following information:

1. Username: Please provide the username associated with your hacked Instagram or Facebook account.

2. Date of Compromise or Issue: Specify the date on which your account was hacked or when you encountered the 2FA issue.

3. Screenshot of Email Change: Kindly provide a screenshot of the email you received when your account credentials were changed :arrow_heading_down:

Process:

Upon receiving the necessary information, I will promptly initiate the recovery process. Our experts will work diligently to regain access to your account within 1 to 7 days. Regarding 2FA issues, we will provide tailored solutions to ensure seamless access to your account.

Contact Us:

To get started with the recovery process or for any further inquiries, please contact me directly via private message. I am available to assist you and provide personalized support throughout the process.

1 Like

Everyone, be cautious when providing him information such as previously associated emails or phone numbers. He took over my client’s account without her consent, even before a ticket was opened. This is a privacy breach, and you’re no better than the hacker who initially hacked her account.