Instagram & Facebook Verification Service

Price:

PERSONAL
Instagram: $3000
Facebook: $2300

BRAND
Instagram: $4000 - $5000
Facebook: $3000 - $4000
(Prices are higher if its a tricky niche)

Note: SWAPD fee to be paid separately & payment accepted via bank wire or BTC & Wire ONLY

Turnaround Time:

48-72 hours
Note: Weekends and public holidays excluded

Information You Must Send via DM for a reply (Requirements):
1 - Full list of PR links (full features) on notable sites, at minimum there should be 10 of these. Full features mean the entire article is amount you. Do not include mentions and Famous Birthday pages or IMDB pages - these are not considered as full features.
2. Your FB page link
3. You IG page link
4. Link to a trademark (if a business)
5. If or not you have submitted before, if yes, please let me know when.

Send all above details and I’ll reply to you within 24 hours. :rocket:

24 Likes

Very well-structured listing. Best of luck with sales!

1 Like

Very Professional guy and a pleasure to work with.

I know for a fact that he has a lot of verification requests going through him on a daily basis.

GLWS!!

3 Likes

GLWS :space_invader:

1 Like

Vouch for him off site. Have known the guy for a while as a business associate. My client’s verification was rejected by 2 portals and went through with him in 5 hours.

4 Likes

Love that u explained everything professionally :ok_hand::ok_hand: will pm you now

1 Like

@rockstard112 has excellent business ethics, Already preparing my first submission.
GLWS

1 Like

Interested
Ill send my info shortly

2 Likes

Woukd be great if tou could guide ut to pr that works

1 Like

Hey!

A valid question, here is my input:

Yes - I can provide a guide but that will lead to hundreds of people using the exact same sites and these sites eventually getting blacklisted. Its what happened with Indian sites. So - thats the reason I won’t put up a guide.

You can use my recommended PR person @Elon - I used his PR to verify an FB + IG. His sites are unique. Do a bit of mix and match. Get 10-12 done and you’d be golden.

And if you can do a few niche relevant sites too - that would seal the deal.

Example: A musician should ideally have 3-4 music sites articles. A photographer should have 3-4 articles in his niche sites. I’ve seen this helps a lot. In my experience, this works out even better.

5 Likes

GET YOUR SOCIALS VERIFIED IN 24-72 HOURS. :rocket:

1 Like

Can we opt to ask for Insta verification without Facebook?

1 Like

Sent you PM buddy.

1 Like

That is my same question

1 Like

PM sent

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@rockstard112 has been an absolute gem of a person to deal with, his expertise in verification and growth service has been immense. :100: :boom:

I have submitted couple of profiles with him and he got it verified under 24 hours in both cases!!

Highly Recommended!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Yes, we can submit IG alone too. It is not necessary to do FB first. If you meet the requirement for IG - we can submit it. :rocket:

1 Like

Always a pleasure to deal with @Elon! He’s my go to guy for press. And I’ve done multiple verifications for him on-site as of late. :smiley:

GET YOUR SOCIALS VERIFIED! 24-72 HOUR TURNAROUND. :rocket:

4 Likes