Instagram FULL guaranteed verification/and or just submission!

Bumping!

Is this now full refund or still partial?

Still never got a reply from a admin! But atm I think you have to do full refund.

If the service isn’t guaranteed 100%; you can’t get a partial payment, you need to provide full refund
It’s in your interest to get the client verified, or refund if doesn’t work

that’s how we work here

3 Likes

So that means if the service is 100% guaranteed I can get a partial payment? Or did you kiss type.

Also can someone show me where this is said :sweat_smile: I see a lot of same answers but no one is letting me know and no admins will respond​:sweat_smile:

@SMM is right this is the latest SWAPD policy. Too many buyers being taken advantage of by people offering verification press that doesn’t work

2 Likes

I got it, so it’s either sell by parts and get paid after they been verified or offer full package and in turn full refund.

1 Like

Yes exactly.

I think you’ll do quite well here on SWAPD if you can promise a PR+verification package to non-musician or athlete niches. But just be careful not to get caught out of pocket if IG changes things and you can’t verify a client you’ve poured lots of cash into creating press for

2 Likes

Thanks so much changing pricing and changing guarantees

Updated full refund available

1 Like

Full refund available

1 Like

Full refund available

1 Like

I am interested in the full verification package for entrepreneur, but swapd will hold funds until completed yes?

Yep swapd will hold funds, obviously full refund I don’t think will be available if it’s at your fault for verification failure. But I’m very confident I can do this service!

Thank you for reply! What instance would it be “my fault” if not verified?

Def interested.

I think this would fall in the category like if your person was to do something against Instagram TOS, not disclose a previously lost verification or just overall not letting me know something that could change the outcome of verification.

Also messing with your profile manipulating it into a way entrepreneur would not fit the case.

If you and/or client are respectful forthcoming and responsible I see no reason it would be at your fault!

Will explain how work , maybe you’re new here and you miss some point :

100% guaranteed: If client don’t get verified (but then you need to change the details on the thread ) , you won’t get paid since you didn’t completed the job

If client get verified: you get paid

Anyway sended you some cases , see your dm

1 Like

Bumping, prices changed and refund policy too.

Once again, as pointed out by other users, what you are offering here is not allowed on the forum.

Guaranteed means guaranteed. If you fail the verification, you cannot give clients a partial refund.

If any ticket fails, the admins here will automatically give your client a full refund since you are the one who failed the service.

@Alpha may be able to help you with your sales thread to make it compliant.

2 Likes