New ticket policies regarding PR and verifications, effective now

Hello!

This announcement is aimed at PR providers who claim their press will help with verification and verification tickets in general. Starting today, we’re enforcing the following policies:

PR that helps with verification. If you, as a seller, claim this in your sales thread and you get a lead that makes it to a ticket, you will be contractually bound to uphold your claims. This means that if you provide PR and claim in any way that it will/should/could help with verification, you will not get paid until the buyer actually gets verified. Whether it’s in the same ticket or a separate ticket that the buyer started for verification. If the buyer does not end up getting verified for weak press, the buyers will be refunded in full. Why are we doing this? We’re seeing more and more verification (and press) providers split their service into two separate tickets. One for press, the other for verification. Very often, the press gets delivered (and gets paid for), while the verification fails. Leaving the buyers angry and empty-handed. This ends today.

Guaranteed verification. Starting today, sellers are no longer allowed to claim guaranteed verifications, unless they have a 100% track record. I don’t think there is a single seller on SWAPD with such a success rate. When sellers claim this and don’t deliver, this leaves buyers angry which turns them away from our platform. This goes for any service that is 100% guaranteed. Unless you can back it up, that word is now forbidden on SWAPD. Please adjust your sales topics and present realistic success rates to the buyers.

Important! Ongoing PR tickets that “help with verification” will fall under these new rules, starting immediately.

Thank you for reading and understanding.

88 Likes

Great decision.

8 Likes

fair

3 Likes

what is you have 100 percent track record for a specific service you are offering?

1 Like

Then you’re all good.

2 Likes

I think I have a 100% track record on a few services :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Because you’re the boss!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Holy ■■■■ I am no longer a noob??? What a crazy monday

1 Like

100% agree with this rule! I bought press packages two times with promise of verification & was denied for weak press both times.

1 Like

How tf you’re not a noob and I still am?

Great decision, but @SWAPD is a noob

1 Like

No he’s not he’s the biggest noob of them all

2 Likes

Best decision i have seen sellers selling 10$ sh** sites for more them 1000$ and claiming it helps in verification.
Those sites are gnewstab indexed but doesn’t last for a max day or two.

Those sites are only helpful for musician Verifications and that’s too not guranteed as they do not have a registered fb page with fb.

2 Likes

Yep.

aka fiverr press haha

No i am talking about sites like openthenews
Time bulletin etc

Does that mean that all verification tickets will not require pre-payment? :face_with_monocle: Or just people offering “Press” without the credibility/work to back it up?

1 Like

Prepayments are encouraged in every ticket, no matter which service is being rendered.

1 Like

What about instagram unbans, and people who offer “unban service” but they spam forms?

1 Like