Instagram goat account with 108k followers/ 20k average likes per post. HIGHEST engagement in the niche

Country of followers (majority): 20 % USA
Amount of followers: 108.000
Topic/Niche: animal
Does it include the OG (original) email?: yes
Promotion methods used? Never did promotion
(Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Only organic

Description:
Hello, I’m selling my account related with animal/goats content. This account was created only 4 months ago. I own more than 18 accounts in the animals niche with more than 5 millions followers, it’s easier for me to grow instagram account.
I want to sell this account because it’s too much work, I need to sell one, and I want to sell some of them.
You won’t find better accounts in that niche. Average of likes is 15/ 20k per post.
Please send me a message if you are interested, I will only reply to serious people.
I want to use escrow method payment.

Also, when the account will be sold I will give you tips to grow it, how I find the content, how to get a better engagement with good content etc…
Also, if you pay 100 more dollars I will help you for one month to comment your post! (you will get a better engagement)
Sorry for the English, I’m French.
Cheers

Here some picture of the insights:

Handle please

Handle please. Also, any others you are selling or considering selling.

Thanks

handle please

Handle please

whats the handle, and do please send handles of other accounts you’re looking to sell

Check your pm please

Check your dm

Pm please

handle please sir?

handle please

Pm me please

Pm me pleasz

Username

Pm me please

This one is not for sell anymore but I have a 152k followers one, with 20k likes averages like

send me the @ for that one

Send me the @

Pm me please

Handle please