Instagram Issue SHADOWBAN? HELP! $200 reward

Hey guys, I got shadowbanned approx. 3 months ago because of violation (it was a painting of a greek statue and got reported for nudity, which I believe is pretty weird). After 6 weeks shadowbanned, I decided to log out from the account for 7 days to be 100% inactive (not even liking or answering dms) and I just logged back. Being inactive helped me to lift the shadowban last time (approx. 6 months ago), but not this time.
I uploaded a great post, received 10k likes in 1 hr, 200+ comments etc (movie related post) and it is still the same. Only organic reach, cannot reach people via hashtags or hit the explore page. My account won’t pop up in the search bar as well (unless fully typed) and the post won’t go viral either (even though my posts used to go super viral hitting top hashtags and explore page).

I checked and my account became ineligible to use branded content tools as well. I am not sure if it has anything to do with this weird shadowban.

Any tips would be highly appreciated. I’ll pay $200 for the person who can tell me a way to lift this “shadowban” from my page. If there are any other professional methods, I can pay even more.

Thanks