Instagram Meme Pages Purge

Rappers who used panel services for verifications also have been apparently banned. Also, 33 accounts in one day is quite a bit of accounts. That’s one day, give it a few more days and see where we’re at

2 Likes

I got this sent to me by a friend.

2 Likes

Here’s the official statement from Facebook.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.insider.com/instagram-meme-page-purge-suspends-accounts-2019-7

1 Like

Thought so

That’s odd that it was meme pages that were targetted then.

Instagram deleted me 3 pages the last month, different niches (food, fashion and babes).
All were regular pages, nothing weird.

Got all of them back within a few days just by putting a claim, then they ask you to take a photo of yourself holding a paper with a code that they send you, your full name and your username. 2-4 days later they send you an email saying that your account was reactivated.

If you Google “Instagram Ban Appeal” you can find It.

2 Likes

You can’t appeal ban wave accounts that’s the issue. I don’t think the pages that were deleted were part of the ban wave.

From Fox News article:

Mortimer told FOX 5 he believes meme pages are being deleted because they were reaching out to users who also violate Instagram policy by selling verification services, retrieving disabled user names and reinstating banned accounts through a private program that is only supposed to be available for members of the media.

Mine was animals niche 550k+ account. Apparently it got disabled because of the copyright strike I got a month ago. Wtf

Copyright strikes are ■■■■, account cannot be taken back if strikes are not reverted

Yea I’m trying to contact them reporters to revert their strikes. Still not hearing back from them, hopefully once if they are kind enough I’ll try requesting insta to reactivate!!!

He supports us

1 Like

Someone let him know it was because of abuse, not because they were meme pages

many of them are inactive. I currently own an og handle worth around 2k+ $

How was it acquired? look at my recent reply

paid for it . off of the biggest known site for selling og usernames

1 Like

I personally know HexxTheGon, he’s so upset :joy:

what rappers?

Ah I was just looking around at that on here , I would never buy one but was curious

I hope you recognize this thread is from 2 years ago.

7 Likes