★ Instagram Perm Unban 1000$ ★ALL Instagram UNBAN Services★

Sent him two requests, not able to restore however still good to try. Vouch

Thank you, Instagram recent updates have messed everything up, hopefully we can work together when the systems are fixed.

1 Like

Yeah not your fault. Still you are good and talented

1 Like

How long do you anticipate it’ll be before you can start taking on new cases? Both copyright and perm unbans are now unavailable?

Friendly bumb

1 Like

Updates have been ongoing for weeks, we are able to remove copyright notices for gmail, hotmail, etc. and yesterday we successfully removed 1 trademark copyright notices and 2 @gmail style copyright notice. But we are still experiencing issues and we don’t have details on the exact fix date.

So these updates are affecting all of your unban services including perm and copyright? We can’t submit any perm cases right now either?

I know that other vendors have the same problem and we are already discussing this issue in some rooms. Even if the applications are sent, they can remain pending, or if they do not return within a certain period of time, they terminate the file. And there is no response from most applications.

The systems are very unstable, in the last 1 week 5 of my copyright notices were rejected, yesterday 3 requests were approved and one of them lasted only 1 day.Many employees are said to have been dismissed (allegation). The update has been going on for weeks, something very strange is definitely going on inside.

(By the way, I don’t claim to be an insider and I don’t claim to have a special representative. I come to these conclusions through my research. )

1 Like

But is this affecting your ability to do perm unbans as well or only copyright?

This problem exists in many areas, not just in copyright.

BUMP

1 Like

can you do copyright unban?

You can check here, I will send you a message.

is this working now mate? or are systems still down?

@Askan just unbanned an account in less than 2 days. Super smooth!

You are welcome <3