Instagram Perm unbans ( Paying Decent )

Good day folks

On 22nd May 1 of our brand ( non personal) Instagram accounts out of nowhere was suddenly disabled, note that the account has a Valid US trademark and no strikes or violations.

Ironically on 23rd May another brand (non personal ) account of ours was disabled and we are pretty sure it has no strikes or violations.

Our accounts and many others were targetted and hacked by a scheme similar to the below and the current status is perm ban.

Hack method used to ban the accounts :

Looking for folks with the valid experience to help sort this out, no time to waste on newbies appreciate to be contacted by efficient confident sellers, transaction will only be done on swapd with no offsite communications.

Prefer to deal with experienced service providers with decent rates such as @professorfacebook & @TSL (Newbies , time wasters plz dont waste our time and yours)

Looking forward for your help as we are victims of this method :tired_face:

Update : While everyone claimed its a perm ban somehow one of the accounts was reactivated only via Meta chat they sent an activation email on our new email and got the account activated.

Anyone able to recover the 1st account?

3 Likes

This topic is now a featured topic! Good luck with your hunt!

2 Likes

Keep trying via Meta chat since they solved one of them! :pray:

Try this forms as well:

Instagram Help Center
Instagram Help Center
Instagram Help Center
Instagram Help Center
Instagram Help Center

• Alternate Facebook links (might have better responses):
My Instagram Account Was Deactivated | Facebook

2 Likes

Thanks @Flash :+1:

2 Likes

pm please

This topic was automatically closed after 45 days. New replies are no longer allowed.