Instagram Search Tab Shadowban

2 stories were removed from verified IG account. 1 got restored after appeal and 1 had no chance to appeal.
The next day account got hidden from search tab, and people need to type in full username in order to find it. Before, you could just type 3 first letters and it would already come up. Also account doesn’t come up if you search it by Name.

It’s so called search tab shadowban.

Anyone know how long it will last? Any tips?
So far the account owner didn’t posted anything new after it happened. 4 days passed and shadowban still persists.
(it’s first time ever this account got search shadowban after violation)

Same thing happened to me. Post got removed and got shadowbanned. So far I always took a 5-7 day break and it got lifted, but it didn’t work this time. Any tip is appreciated.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I got shadowbanned approx. 6 weeks ago because of violation (it was a painting of a greek statue and got reported for nudity, which I believe is totally ok to post). 5 weeks pass and I am still shadowbanned. I decided to log out from the account for 6 days to be 100% inactive (not even liking or answering dms) and I just logged back. I uploaded a great post, received 10k likes in 1 hr, 200+ comments etc (movie related post) and it is still the same. My account won’t pop up in the search bar (unless fully typed) and the post won’t go viral either (even though my posts used to go super viral hitting top hashtags and explore page).

Any tips what I should do in order to get rid of this shadowban?

p.s.: This is not the first time I got shadowbanned and a 4-5 day break always solved the issue, but it did not work now.

I can remove the page from Shadowban