Instagram Shadowban Removal Service | Oldest & Official Provider – Fix "Content Can't Be Recommended" & "Content Can't Be Shown to Non-Followers" | SWAPD Partner + Millionaire Club Seller

Imgur

Is your engagement sucking while seeing messages like:

“Content Can’t Be Recommended”

“Content Can’t Be Shown to Non-Followers”?

If your account is shadowbanned, here’s how I can help :

Why Work with Me?

I go beyond superficial fixes. Instead of just changing your account’s status, I remove the strikes causing the shadowban from the backend, addressing the real issue.

I’ve been trusted by clients with over 50 million combined followers and use a proven, transparent process—no sketchy methods or unethical practices.

What I Offer:

Complete Shadowban Removal

I remove all strikes causing your shadowban, fully restoring your account and allowing your content to be recommended on the explore page, search, to non-followers, and through hashtags.

Fix Content Restrictions

I resolve “Content Can’t Be Recommended” or “Can’t Be Shown to Non-Followers” issues, helping you maximize engagement.

Guaranteed Results

If I don’t deliver, you’re covered. My work comes with a guarantee.

Ethical Process

No shortcuts. I restore your account safely, without risking further penalties.

Trusted SWAPD Partner & Millionaire Club

I’m a vetted provider with a proven track record.

Is This Service for You?

If you’re ready to increase engagement and remove restrictions, this service is for you. Whether you’re an influencer, brand, or business, I’ve got you covered.

FAQ

How do I know if I’m shadowbanned?
Go to Settings > Account Status. A red “What can’t be recommended” indicates a shadowban. You might also notice a sharp drop in reach and engagement or that you’re invisible to non-followers or don’t appear in IG search.

Are there any risks?
No. Everything is handled safely, with direct assistance from a Meta Representative.

Why do you need access to my account?
Direct access allows me to quickly diagnose and resolve the issue without delays.

Will you delete or change any content?
If needed (and with your permission), I’ll only remove flagged content to ensure your account gets reinstated.

Is my account safe?
Yes. Account security is a top priority.

How long do you need access?
Up to 72 hours (It’s best to have access during the entire service window to ensure maximum efficiency).

Is the service guaranteed?
Yes. Your “What Can’t Be Recommended” status will turn green, meaning your content is ready and now eligible for explore page visibility and searches!

Shadowban Removal Rate

Personal Accounts - $2500+fee / 1-2 weeks
Business Accounts - $3000+fee / 1-2 weeks

Ready to get started?

Send me a message including -

Instagram Account URL
Screen Recording of Account Status (What Can’t Be Recommended Section) (Find it in Settings > Account Status)

*Fees must be covered by the buyer

18 Likes

Amazing Service! GLWS :rocket:

4 Likes

He can deliver in record time🚀

4 Likes

GLWS :fire:

3 Likes

@Abstract if facebook page you can fix?

3 Likes

This service is primarily for IG, but I can take a look. Dm me details please :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Abstract check pm brother

4 Likes