Instagram Targeted Automation Tool

Service type: Instagram Automation - Growth, Engagement, Repost & More

Price: $149-$15000+

Description:

My Development Team and I have created a Great tool and dashboard for social media managers, agencies, OF models, artists, influencers, brands and more

All Inclusive Package Features (instagram)

• Real Android Phone Based Warmup system.

• Highly advanced Targeting (people, followers, reels, explore, hashtags, location, similar accounts and more)

• AI DM - send and reply DM with AI and create meaningful conversation with targeted audience.

• AI Based Caption, Comment, DM Generator.

• Repost Carousel - Album - Reels From TikTok and Instagram to Instagram.

• Mass Actions (Story Like, Story View, PollVoting, Follow, Unfollow, Post Like, DM, Comment)

• DM Cleaner

• Account Edit Feature for Instagram.

• Bulk Accounts Management, Schedule Content, Design Profile, Clean Timeline or more.

• Send engagement from your accounts to targeted accounts.

• Scrape useful data from Instagram profiles which is public.

• View DM’s on web dashboard

• Clean Posts from Account.

• Track engagement rate and stats.

• Activity Timer for customizing the amount of hours per day your accounts are active

• Language/Gender/Location Filtration to get the best targeting for your accounts

• plus many more advanced features based on package

You will gain real and targeted followers to your profile. Our leads can become buyers, fans and more since they will be interested in your content organically.

Great strategy for directing traffic to main profile and driving that targeted traffic to Onlyfans, Website, Spotify etc through the link in bio feature

Packages start from $149/monthly and up!
Yearly and Lifetime access rates available also

Since this is a tool/dashboard that you will have full access to the service must be paid in full prior to setup!

Feel free to message me for more details and results etc

1 Like

More info on this please I have an OFA agency is this guaranteed to get me paid subs or will it just get traffic to the page need more info on that directly please

1 Like

Definitely helpful with getting paid subs as you have full marketing tools so it’s all about strategy. It’s mainly for Targeted Growth, Lead Generation and managing many accounts. So yes it could work well for onlyfans clients because you can create fan pages for the model to direct traffic on larger scale

Do you have case studies for others using this directly for OF RELATED marketing such as driving paid subs or free trial link clicks?

Yes I can send details over tomorrow or this week when I have availability. Just seeing your response

Ok

Alright, I will be expecting it.

would love to see some metrics from completed campaigns

Can you send over samples and details? How safe are automated features and follow / unfollow with this software?