Instagram unbanning that require selfie

Service type:
Price: first one on Swapd free after depends on size and handle

Description:

Offering for a limited time this unique service of unbanning instagram accounts that are locked with the SELFIE BAN ONLY (i can’t do other bans, there are other people on swapd who can do it)

photo_2020-12-13_17-59-21

Just unbanned someone off site

Requirements :

Username + pass (just the insta pass i don’t need access to email on file) you can change it when i finish … in 1 min :sob:

3 Likes

Got approved by Swapd to create this threat :slight_smile: , come get your account back for Free , first one only to prove it works

1 Like

Hey please PM me again as I think I’ve made a mistake.

This service is now approved and insured for 500 USD. Services that require a username/pass need a safety deposit with SWAPD. In case anything goes wrong, the funds will be released to potential victims.

2 Likes

Taking new orders ^^ currently dealing with 2 on site and one off-site will update when i get back from work in 1h 30 :pray: keep them coming :disappointed::heart:

1 Like

Just unbanned someone else off site in one minute :disappointed: doing the ones on swapd now !

Just unbanned @javi in less than a min :disappointed:

Unbanned in less than a minute, service rate 10/10

could you recover my hacked cat page? i have the OG

I don’t recover hacked pages sorry, just the ones where insta asks for a selfie verification

1 Like

Just unbanned someone new off site, would appreciate to unban more on swapd :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Still doing it

1 Like

I Need your help too

Please before anyone contacts me verify yourself with the steps of @VERIFICATION or we can’t open a ticket

interested !
please check dm

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Closing per user request.

Service no longer insured, refunded.