Instagram Unbans

Service type: I will attempt to unban your instagram account. I am currently 5/5 on this off-site.

Price: It varies, my starting price is $550 + Swapd Fees. I accept BTC & Transferwise only

Description: If you’ve been banned or deactivated I can help you retrieve your account within a few days!

Please note, I will not be helping with any form of a copyright ban, and TOS ban that isn’t appealable, sorry. :blush:

All i need is some basic information about my customer, and the account handle. If I need any more, I will let any of my customers know instantly:)

If I cannot get you unbanned, you will be refunded completely.
I am also able to do a few accounts without pre-payment to prove my legitimacy. I cannot guarantee you that your account will be unbanned

On top of that, I am currently going through a ticket now onsite. I will keep everyone updated with that.

Please PM me if you have any questions !

I had a verified account on IG with 100K, disabled in 2017. it’s so old to try ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently in the ticket process of three accounts. Let’s see how this goes!

2 Likes

@tomeryo

1 Like

the legend himself commented on my post, i’m blushing

2 Likes

I am one of his tickets. Lets rock :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Good luck!

:grin:

2 Likes

@Elysian

how to know the reason behind the ban?

So far this user wasn’t able to deliver, three negative transaction badges received.

1 Like

Login to the account, it will show your account got disabled, click learn more

This user has been missing for a week now, abandoned his tickets, and didn’t deliver a single unban. Removing this listing.