Instagram Username Claim [FASTEST] (The most opened and closed ticket in this service)

Check dm bro!

1 Like

Another request completed! Come and get the name you want for same day!

Check DMā€™s.

NOTICE!!!

Hi all! Iā€™ll be back tonight. I have huge problems right now, my crypto exchange has scammed all users and my approximate loss is too much. I follow the process.

Kind understanding,

Note: There are no problems with my transactions/services, just trying to become a member of different reliable exchanges and confirm my identity. Submit your requests, I will review.

A claim case was opened and closed on the same day! My requests usually do not exceed 1 day!

Come and get the name you want, the same day, quickly and painlessly!

1 Like

@bunny sent pm

Waiting request for monday! Come and get the name you want, the same day, quickly and painlessly!

2 requests were created tonight and completed within a few hours!

Have a good weekend!

1 Like

Respond to PM please.

respond to pm please

#BUMP Still active, still fast, still painless!

Please reply to PMs.

Come and get the name you want, the same day, quickly and painlessly! Request is created tonight and completed within a few hours :white_check_mark:

1 Like

@bunny pm please

Hi. I pm me few times. But never got a respond.

Bunny can claim usernames without a doubt, but my personal experience has not been the best.

Each time I have requested a username it goes one of two ways.

1. I send a request and donā€™t hear back.

2. I send a request and they get back to me, however, instead of the seller providing a price they insist on my / my clients max budget. Then no response.

A seller not providing a price for a service is odd to me.

Iā€™m sure everyoneā€™s experience differs, but providing my own insight for those interested in their service.

4 Likes

As many other people above have also said, this user doesnā€™t respond to PMā€™s. Wasting our time.

1 Like

Pm if you can claim mine

1 Like

Yes Iā€™m asking your budget. Whatā€™s more natural than that? Isnā€™t it a crime to say that your requests are not possible. You were giving positive answers about me in the past, what happened now?

Thanks for telling me I provide the service! Yes, if I accept a job, I will provide it 95%. But I refuse if it doesnā€™t fit my conditions. In my topic,

I said that the minimum starting price is 1500, why you say i have a $ 1000 budget. Sorry for your accusations, thank you for your comment again!

Please do not send a message without reading the my topic! Although I insistently ask what the name you want means and in what language it is, you write without any details and I am dealing with more than 100 messages a day here.

You could try to wait your turn, thanks!

#BUMP Iā€™m back! I completed 5+ requests off site while I was away and my service is still fast and painless. Taking new requests!!

1 Like