Instagram Username Claim [FASTEST] (The most opened and closed ticket in this service)

Pm you in regards to verification a couple weeks ago! Please message me back when you can I understand you have thousands of messages! Take your time. I’ll be here!

Price firm for an acc that fits all criteria 2011? Bitcoin

1 Like

@bunny
Check PM: looking to start ticket…

1 Like

I’d have to disagree - asking what someone is willing to pay as opposed to providing a price for your services is a bit unnatural. If you need work done on your house, does a contractor ask what you’re willing to pay or do they provide you with a quote?

This is your service and you have full autonomy to conduct it in the way you see fit, I am only providing my perspective from my interactions with you so far.

Additionally, in our most recent conversation I had noted the clients budget of $1,500, as shown below:

As you and I both stated, there is no doubt you can provide the service you claim, but wish you’d be more upfront / conversational in your dealings.

2 Likes

#BUMP Wouldn’t you like to start the week with your new name? Come and get the name you want on the same day!

One of the most reliable sellers on swapd. Delivered within hours. Great communication

1 Like

Great to hear from you! Thanks Queen :+1:t2:

#BUMP

2 request completed offsite!
1 request completed onsite!

PMd

PM me bro

1 Like

#BUMP Taking new request!

1 Like

One request completed within 20 minutes!

1 Like

PM sent.

1 Like

#BUMP Another request completed!

I have some problems this week so I am not active at full capacity. I’ll be back soon!

#BUMP Another request completed! Still active, painless and fastest :slight_smile:

#BUMP 1 request completed offsite! Come and get the name you want on the same day :wink:

#BUMP 3 request completed offsite! Let’s continue to provide this service here!

can you claim a 3 digits username that are blong to an old account with a few follower?

No, sorry :+1:t2:

#BUMP Taking new request!