Instagram Username Claim [FASTEST] (The most opened and closed ticket in this service)

#BUMP Still taking new request! Get the name you want quickly and painlessly on the same day :+1:t2:

Still fast, still painless :blush:

#BUMP 1 request completed onsite! 2 request completed offsite! Still taking new request :blush:

Another request completed :wink:

Price Updates!

Let’s give this service to everyone. Now I do this for 1k! (+ Swapd fees) Don’t miss the opportunity to get names you can’t own at this price.

2 request completed! Taking new request :blush:

Can you claim 7 letters city name?

1 Like

#BUMP 2 requests completed! Please confirm @Amarni , @jeppie

Taking new request!

Please remove you wanted usernames.

Pm me :slight_smile:

#BUMP 2 request completed offsite! @kyreeh21

Taking new request! Hit me again if i missed your message it’s been a tiring week

messaged you for a while now.

1 Like

Please pm me again!

#BUMP Taking new request!

Just messaged ya

1 Like

#BUMP Taking new request for monday!

Still taking new request :blush:

#BUMP Still taking new request!

Can you do it without opening the case?

Honestly, I’ve done business with bunny before and he delivered. I’ve gotten an ig verification and a username from him. I also referred someone directly to him and they got a username.

This is to be noted that this below was done offsite.

This past week has been a different bunny. I inquired about getting a username and he told me that since his 3rd job is giving up on him (assuming he meant his 3rd job is firing him) he will now require a $500 deposit to submit the request. I sent him the request and a two days later he tells me that the username can’t be obtained because it’s too generic. He showed me the response from IG. He then asked if we wanted to appeal it. We chose to let him appeal it. This is when it got weird. 4 days went by and we got no response from him at all. I messaged multiple times and he never responded over the course of 4 days. I was finally able to get him to respond over swapped after the 4th day. He basically got mad at me for messaging him so much and said he was busy. After that day he stopped responding again. He submitted the appeal on September 30th and told me it would only take about 1 business day. Today it’s October 9th and he’s not responding, hasn’t returned my money or anything. Even if he tried to lie, I have all the screenshots of our convo and will be happy to share it with anyone who is in question. I simply want my $500 deposit back.

My business with you has always been a problem! I verified you didn’t make my payment for days! I got the name you wanted and you didn’t pay, what the hell are you doing? Are you here to waste my time?